Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via AIM to stray15
Porsche seat for sale

I have a passenger seat for sale. It is in perfect condition. It has been recovered in vinyl not too long ago. I got a pair of seats for my '83 but my car is a POS so I only got to put the driver seat in. Now I am getting rid of the car and will sell the seat. I will take photos for people with serious inquiries (sp). Email me or IM me at No1hustller with an offer.
It would be better for both of us if you could pick it up, but I will ship if you pay shipping. I live in PA.
Old 12-04-2002, 04:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
Whoa, you're selling your car? Planning to get another 944? I hope so, you've been hanging on this board for what seems like forever .
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 12-04-2002, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to stray15
Quote:
Originally posted by Nabeel
Whoa, you're selling your car? Planning to get another 944? I hope so, you've been hanging on this board for what seems like forever .
Nope, I'm hanging up the belt. I'm so fed up with my current '44 at the moment. I'm pretty screwed out of a car more or less, long story. I'll probably be stranded at school tomorrow if we actually get snow like they are saying.

I was actually out shopping for new cars today, test drove the Tiberon and Eclipse. I really like the eclipse, specailly the no payments till 2004.

My brother is trying to talk me out of buying new though...we will see.

I will return to the P-car once I get settled. I will never leave here.
Old 12-04-2002, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
Sorry to hear that man. While you're in the market for a new sport coupe, try out the Celica GT-S and the Acura RSX as well, both are great cars. If you decide to go used, there are a number of cars that will be about the same price as a new Eclipse. I'm assuming you want something reliable and cheap to maintain, so you might want to try out a '94-'96 Nissan 300ZX, Lexus SC300 5-speed, Nissan 240SX, Honda Prelude.....the list goes on. Anyway, best of luck man, and keep us posted!
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 12-04-2002, 07:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: