Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
87' 944NA Parts Needed

Hi...
Got any of these parts hanging out anywhere?
Need these to finish up a friendís (944 NA 1987)

His lower plastic grill that holds his Flood lights is all tore upÖ if you got a half-way good one I take it too.

Need the front mounting bracket # 4 in Porsche pats list with, (3) front nuts and washers that bolts the bracket to the top radiator frame plate, and (2) rear Bolts with washers, shims and rubber grommets that bolt to the air cleaner housing.

Also need (1) (passenger) or (drivers side) fender (3) hole front mounting support bracket, that holds or supports the bottom plastic front grill under the bumper to the metal fenders.

It cooled down today to 85 for a high and 50% Hum., I actually went outside and took inventory in the garage. I don't have these parts.
Thank you,
RonÖ 859-653-8477

PS: I may need (2) re-buildable 87í or up lower control arms for his car also to rebuild if necessary, unless you got (2) good one laying around.
He got hit pretty good on the driverís side and that one is for sure loose - broke. I told him to be... safe we should replace them both. I had (2) new tie rods in the garage.
TKS again... Ron PM me with cost and shipping$? Or - 859-653-8477

Last edited by RRRacing1970; 07-20-2018 at 07:23 AM..
Old 07-20-2018, 07:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
West Central Ohio 45380

Garage
Ron, come on up for a visit. Think I have it all. Ply
Old 07-20-2018, 09:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Hi Ply...
My prob. is just getting away, I will have to ck all the boss's I have to get clearance to leave for a day!
Ron...
PS: I'll call ya, before I leave.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Sounds like collusion to me
Old 07-20-2018, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: