Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Original grey tinted Saratoga glass sunroof *SOLD*

SOLD - thanks.

This is the framed / original Saratoga top, tinted grey. $1000 obo. I can deliver in the midwest depending on my work schedule and your location. Free delivery to 944 Fest in a few weeks or will ship on your dime. Have a Saratoga shipping box as I bought one of the new tops and could ship in that.

Reason for sale? Its just been sitting in a box for 5 years (maybe longer) I doubt Ill ever install it again, might as well let someone who is looking for one of the original Saratogas have it. The reproductions are nice but the grey tint looks the best IMHO and the new ones have a bronze/amber tint and thats the only option.

Could easily be perfect with a bit of paint and some epoxy/glue, has a tiny lift on one edge of the frame (pictured) and a knick/paint imperfection in the frame (pictured).

See pics, send me a pm - can send more pics/etc - thanks.

Last edited by Sam Grant; 08-10-2018 at 05:18 AM..
Old 07-22-2018, 09:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

$850
Old 07-30-2018, 05:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: