Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to noboco
FS: NEW! 924 & 944 quarter windows with louvers

Hi Guys!

For all 924 & 944 lovers we prepared those quarter windows with louvers. Made from polycarbonate, inspired by all Le Mans and racing cars. Profiled like the standard quarter window, so it fits perfectly and you can reuse the seals you have.

Version with out holes cost $400 plus shipping
Version with cut holes +$100

Engine DECALS in accordance with ORIGINAL
Check my thread "FS Reproduction of engine decals"

Last edited by noboco; 10-11-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Old 10-11-2018, 05:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

crap. i need other parts, and now i need these..

website..? won't have $$ for a little bit
Old 10-11-2018, 06:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
This is a very cool product for sure are you designing any other front engine body or performance products? Just for future reference the 968 uses a glued in flush mounted quarter window that is a bit different size than 924/944 opening. I had a set of 968 wuarter windows that I hot knifed off and tried installing them in a 944 but they don’t work right the 968 bodies were stamped differently at the factory so you would have to make similar but different designs to fit the 968.
'83 944 ROW zermatt silver/black, sunroof & A/C factory deleted, houndstooth sport seats, 7Q - 220 LSD short fifth, F & R 23.3 MM 951 M030 suspension, 16" fuch's, manual windows, club sport mirrors, Blk/Wht gauges, rear seats & all sound deadening removed, 968 rear wing, fiberglass hood & 937 F bumper
Old 10-11-2018, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by commdiver View Post
This is a very cool product for sure are you designing any other front engine body or performance products? Just for future reference the 968 uses a glued in flush mounted quarter window that is a bit different size than 924/944 opening. I had a set of 968 wuarter windows that I hot knifed off and tried installing them in a 944 but they donít work right the 968 bodies were stamped differently at the factory so you would have to make similar but different designs to fit the 968.
Saw these on FB and had the same thoughts.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to noboco
Thanks guys for pointing this out!

Engine DECALS in accordance with ORIGINAL
Check my thread "FS Reproduction of engine decals"
Old 10-11-2018, 11:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: