Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
944NA/924S Rogue Tuning MAF with DME & Offset Camshaft Key

I had this in my car for one summer (maybe 3k miles), but recently removed it because I am getting ready to sell my car. Gives a good boost in performance and driveability especially in the low & mid range RPM.

This will include the MAF Conversion with wiring, a DME that has already been upgraded for the 28 pin chip, and a 4 Degree offset camshaft key (so you can advance the timing 4 degrees).

Looking to get $675 shipped or best offer for everything.

Last edited by Mr. Squid; 11-26-2018 at 09:08 AM..
Old 11-24-2018, 08:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I would prefer to sell everything together but if I were to break it out:

Rogue MAF Conversion Kit with Chip - $510 Shipped

4 Degree offset Camshaft Key - $25 Shipped

Good DME (upgraded to 28 pin socket) - $165 Shipped (DME is in good working condition, but would come without a chip, as it was upgraded to a 28 pin to allow use of the Rogue Chip)
Old 11-26-2018, 09:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
I've been interested in getting this mod, I've heard nothing but good things about it. What was your overall impression.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I think it is a great modification for the NA series cars I don't have any dyno charts to prove the delta in HP/TQ but there are other threads where people have posted their results. The improvement in driveability and the additional torque at lower RPM's really wake up the car.

I have used a few different performance chips over the years Autothority & MaxHP 92 Octane (Russell Berry) to name a few. I did notice improvements with those chips, but nothing as significant as the MAF conversion.

The one thing I would say about the MAF conversion is that it seems more sensitive to vacuum leaks than the AFM. I had to address a few vacuum leaks I was previously unaware of in order to get the idle correct.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
MAF Sold...

Anyone interested in a DME or 4 degree camshaft key?
Old 11-30-2018, 10:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

this is/was a super deal!
i think i sold mine for $800

MAF/cam advance key are incredible upgrades in streetable power and driveability. much more responsive...EVERYONE should do this, 100%.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Tired Member

Garage
Free bump. Wish I had seen this sooner. I already have the DME and key. Just needed the rest. Good luck with the sale.
Support vehicle - '00 Suburban 2500 4x4
Son's - '85.1 944
Old 12-08-2018, 05:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: