Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to smokintr6
2.7 and 3L turbo parts - custom head, header, rods etc

2.7 turbo engine package $5,900:
Iíve had some life changes recently and Iím not going to be able to complete my 2.7 engine build so I want to offer it here as a package deal first. The heart of the package is a street ported 2.7 head with big valves, 8mm stem conversion and beehive springs. I need to check my records but I think the intake flowed 260 at .500 lift. There is a beautiful set of custom stainless headers . These are complete through the crossover and up pipe. One new set of molnar connecting rods, a set of JE pistons fresh from the coater. I donít have the piston specs handy, but they are EBS Porsche pistons, and you will need to order rings for them. These pistons will ONLY WORK on iron cylinders, and in a 2.7 configuration. If you want to swap in a 3.0 crankshaft you will need to Source different pistons. The camshaft is a new part, not a regrind. The valve lift is .500Ē and itís designed to work with the valve train on the included head.... it wonít work if someone tries to slap it on a stock turbo head. Lastly Iím including a 2.7 engine block that appears in good condition, but it will need to be sleeved. Block has girdle and balance shaft covers. If I have not mentioned something it is not included, but I have some spares of things and I can possibly dig around in my shop and locate additional parts for this build. I have a couple 2.7 crank shafts too if you need one (these are not special in any way that I know of).

I also have a complete 2.7 short block + cylinder head. Will need completely gone through, or converted for turbo use $1,300

Last edited by smokintr6; 11-27-2018 at 08:37 AM..
Old 11-27-2018, 08:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 11-27-2018, 02:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

sale pending on the head and rods.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokintr6 View Post
sale pending on the head and rods.
I'll take the rods if interested party does not follow through.

Email me if they are available at 944t1 at cox dot net

T
Old 11-28-2018, 06:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: