Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 86 NA stocks body parts, control arm, brakes and suspension

All of these are parts that I have pulled on my 86 NA that I'm rehabbing. I will describe each parts and point out things that i have noticed if there is something wrong.

everything is mostly free.

Local pickup always welcome in the Hershey Pa area. I will ship. figure on $40 or a little more for shipping on heavy items like shocks and brakes. Fenders would be around $40 each. all the rest of the items ill be around $15-$20.

Drive and Passenger front fenders. the paint isn't the best and have some areas that have been sanded through the paint completely. bolt right up with no issues, would make a good replacement set or an extra set for the track. No longer for sale.

front right and left hubs, surface rust, i will chase the threads with the appropriate sized die to clean the threads up. shown with rotors but the rotors will go with the calipers. FREE

both right and left early offset front control arms. overall in great shape, but will need the bushings and ball joints rebuilt/replaced. FREE

all 4 brake calipers and pads. pretty dirty but would clean up nice. including a picture of the front pads, both sides had alot of life left, the rear pads are done and need replacing. i have all 4 rotors, all have surface rust and will need facing...i will include for free as i don't want to guarantee how good they are. FREE

early offset steering knuckles/splines. surface rust that would clean off. they will come with the dust covers. FREE

Front Struts and springs, these were on the car when i bought it, not sure of the age, pretty dirty. would be a great set to rebuild and and add some coilover sleeves, or just put inserts into and have new struts. FREE

Last edited by kb10103; 03-31-2019 at 04:57 AM..
Old 02-24-2019, 05:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

NA header panel, nothing wrong with it, could use a repaint but mounts right up. $50

Front bumper and support/crash bar, with bumper shocks and side markers. metal bumper/crash bar is is good shape as are the shocks. the front lower bumper is a little rougher, has some fiberglass repair on the back side and has 1 mounting hole broken on each side, it's also in primer gray. see the pictures. FREE

Last edited by kb10103; 03-31-2019 at 04:55 AM..
Old 02-24-2019, 05:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Dont be shy I'd rather see these get used or be spares then take them to the junk yard!

I'm very open to offers!

Brian
briansmith1101@gmail.com
Old 02-28-2019, 03:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

In an effort to clear out space any offer will be accepted. I maybe even give certain items away if you come pick up!

Brian
Old 03-11-2019, 05:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Alright I really wasnt looking to make money here so how about this...

Header panel is $50.

I'm keeping the fenders for now.

Everything else is free! Come and get it...this stuff is leaving my garage one way or another.

PM, email or call/text.

Brian
briansmith1101@gmail.com
(717) 383-9279
Old 03-30-2019, 06:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: