Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Beater for sale (Toyota Camry)

For sale is my old beater. Here are the specs

1989 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl (115 hp i think)
160k miles
Grey on grey cloth interior
Power windows, locks, mirrors
AC that works GREAT, comfortable seats
1 owner (owned by my family) with complete service records (that shows oil changes RELIGIOUSLY at every 2.5k-3k miles)
Passes smog easily, starts up everytime

Recent stuff:
Radiator (2k2)
Fixed oil leak (2k2)
Distributor (2k2)

The bad:
The rear bumper paint is wearing out due to the sun damage. I got into a small accident with a cadillac while in my younger years, causing there to be damage to the front bumper. The car drives perfectly, I drove another year and a half (around 10k miles extra) after the accident. My mom used it to commute to irvine from LA, my sister used it awhile, and then I used to commute to compton to my job daily (which got me enough money to buy my bmw finally!).

Anyways, my parents want to donate the car. If anyone out there needs a car for their children, or just a daily car that will get them place to place, just email me at alvinchu@ucla.edu

Asking price: $1500

Btw, I got 32 mpg consistently, with a mix of city and highway driving. Car runs beautifully, idles great. Family has 5 cars now, for only 4 ppl. And considering my sister and I are at the same college.....thats definitely one too many.

For more info, email me at alvinchu@ucla.edu or call me (310)486-6103

THanks
Old 04-01-2003, 09:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: