Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Arrow Rear 2-piece Turbo lower valence..

Have a 2-piece rear lower valence from 944 Turbo freshly painted in Guards Red that I never installed on my car before sale. Parts are in great condition. Asking $275 plus shipping from Mass. E-mail at Fronk325@aol.com. Have picture.
Old 04-11-2003, 06:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

No one? These are a pain to find.
Old 04-16-2003, 06:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I need one but thats too expensive. One just sold off of here for $150.
Old 04-17-2003, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Any clue as to what these things cost? I called the dealer (just as a joke) to get a price for the smaller of the two pieces. Any guesses? $635.00 !! When I tried to find the smaller of the parts on the internet I got a price of $150 for the smaller part alone. Go figure. I offered it to someone on another board for $240.00 plus shipping. It is in realy good shape and just painted.

Regards,

Frank
Old 04-17-2003, 05:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Yah i know what new parts cost, everything costs a alot for a porsche. Needed a new AC condensor, porsche wanted almost $800. I payed $50 plus shipping for a used one. Its irrelevant what it costs new, who would ever buy it new anyways unless you have money flowing out your butt. Im just saying ive seen way better deals. I dont care what color it is or if it was just repainted or not, because im repainting my car very soon and need one. Thanks

John
Old 04-18-2003, 04:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

OK, John. To each his own. Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Frank
Old 04-18-2003, 06:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Frank, FYI I've never sold one for less than $325 in good used condition. I had a beat up one that had the studs pulled on the long piece, and the side by the muffler had actually hung down and been dragged on the road. It sold on ebay for $175, less than 3 mo. ago.
Old 04-20-2003, 10:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Thanks. I guess I should hold out.

Regards,

Frank
Old 04-23-2003, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

I've been looking for one of these, and it's the perfect color. Aslong as it will fit right up on my na (With the exception of drilling) then I'd be very interested. I'm going to email you soon, or email me some pics to gkcrowe@lcwarriormail.com and nismoracerxe@hotmail.com

Thanx..
Greyson
Old 05-02-2003, 12:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Franco912, if it's still available I just referred your name to a few guys looking one. Good luck!
Old 05-02-2003, 06:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Highboost951,

Thanks for the help. I appreciate your advice and am waiting. It was kind of a pain to get in the first place. I also have a front spolier/airdam from an '86 N/A that I'm trying to find a buyer in the New England area as this shipping is kind of high. If you know anyone please pass along the address.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Frank
Old 05-02-2003, 06:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Frank, I'm sure you'll have some inquiries soon as these guys were looking pretty hard. In regards to your front spoiler, go by a body shop and I'm sure they'll have box big enough to pack it in. I ship big parts like that via Greyhound. They don't have the size limitations like fedex or ups and it costs a lot less. About $35 for a huge box w/ a fender usually, ups wouldn't even touch it. It's hard packing things well and trying to send through the normal carriers. Via greyhound, they'll ship from station to station and the person just has to go and pick it up at their local one.
Old 05-02-2003, 07:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Highboost951,

Thanks yet again. Someone else told me that quite a while ago. You're sure right about UPS. These types of parts are even too big to be considered oversized. I think UPS really wants to ship candles and other trinkets of that nature. I think the bus route may just be the way to go....

Regards,

Frank
Old 05-02-2003, 07:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

take it to Mail Boxes Etc.

They'll box it for you and pack it with styrofoam pellets to protect it. It not expensive and the buyer is paying anyway - right? I always ship UPS 3 Day ground. It usually gets there next day within 200 miles and you can get a tracking number to track it's route online. I've had no problem with sizes. I shipped a 31x12 mud terrain tire - thats 31x31x12 - wrapped it with paper strips and stuck a shipping label on it. From SC to NY for $13. It weighed 17lbs.
Take a look at roadfly.org - message boards - 944's - there's a thread of where guys were talking about adding a turbo vlance to their 944 NA. Several were interested. The cheapest they could find was $350.
Old 05-05-2003, 06:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

I would be interested in your front spoiler. How much are you asking? Or if you are interested in trade, I'm parting out a 951 with a few things left. E-mail me
toddandcharity@peoplepc.com

I have tons of spare parts, let me know what you need.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: