Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

WTB 944 s2 intake, AFM, Snorkel +airbox

Hey, currently fixing a fresh engine build

wondering if anyone has a s2 intake, afm, airbox kicking arround they want to see go to a nice beefed up s engine !

ive seen people like Luis list the swap for about 300...
i know the intake and afm are the only real needed parts i think but open to options.....

It is not a track only car.

im not so worried about air flow difference because its no longer a stock 2.5 16v, more like a 2.6 16v..

im in montreal. canada, but for the right price will pay to have it shipped to me or picked up. thanks

I do actually have the stock for my s2 car which was converted to a TDI, but would rather keep them aside.

Old 07-21-2020, 05:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

I did this last winter to my S.

You should get the AFM bracket and the inlet pipe also the rubber elbow. The NA AOS too...Thats if you want it to look right. also you need to make a brakcket and cut your throttle cable shorter.
Old 07-21-2020, 06:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodouble View Post

I did this last winter to my S.

You should get the AFM bracket and the inlet pipe also the rubber elbow. The NA AOS too...Thats if you want it to look right. also you need to make a brakcket and cut your throttle cable shorter.
Funny enough, already have an NA AOS. and ill probably get the throttle cable and such aswell. i have ones i can sacrifice for now, just want to replace them.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Correction... I thought it did, but does not, i have about 4 spare 8v motors.. tons of spares haha..
Old 07-21-2020, 07:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

I should have everything your looking for

Old 07-21-2020, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: