Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS - OZ racing 3 piece wheels

I picked up a set of wheels at the Hershey Swap 2 weeks ago with the wrong offset for my early 911. I don't want to use spacers, so I'm just going to sell the wheels quickly. They are 7 & 8 - 16s, w/70mm offset (8" weigh 20lbs, 7" weigh 18lbs). I realized that the offset is more appropriate for a late 944 than an early 911, so a post to this list would be appropraite. I had them checked by Wheel Enhancement personnel at the Swap to confirm that they were straight. A few minor scratches, but really nice for 1990 wheels. The Wheel Enhancement guy also told me the wheels had been re-sealed with silicone and that it was a good job. He also suggested these were expensive wheels in their day. Two of the 4 Porsche crests are gone and NLA, but if you're using them on the track, you'll have the covers off anyway. First $350 & shipping and they are yours.
Regards,
Joe
jgrausa@epix.net
Old 05-10-2003, 02:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: