Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

virus

hey any one I E-mailed pics to I had a virus on my system called msblaster.exe run a file search to make sure you dont have it I have PC-cillen 2003 it did not find it in time had to redo my systen to get it off sorry if I sent it to any one microsoft has a update to stop you from getting it msblaster only afects 2000/xp/2003 if you e-mailed me I had to delete my mail so some of it never got opened sorry and thanks

Old 12-01-2003, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

none

JR hey man your never going to be happy no matter how hard I try to get things right so send everything back when I get it and make sure it the right stuff Ill send your money back
Old 12-01-2003, 05:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

I said send me the rear lug assembly and it's all good, but when this is taking over a month and no emails back what do you want me to think?? You never told me that "hey I was putting together all you parts and could not figure out that you want" Insteed you sent part of whatI wanted and said nothing. It's been all me telling you "I didn't get what I payed for" So let me know if you just want to send me the lug assemly, That is really part for the rear barkes that I did pay for, I really don't want to loose all the money on shipping again to send it back... let me know... peace JR
Old 12-01-2003, 08:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

All right I,ll do the lug assembly kind of short on time should get them out this weekend
Old 12-02-2003, 04:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Cool, just let me know if you need anything JR

Old 12-02-2003, 10:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: