Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Arrow FS: Black Cord. and Vinyl Reupholsterd Front Seats

Hello. I had my seats re-upholstered with black corduroy centers and ended up getting a pair of Corbeau GTS sport seats through work. They were from a 1978 Porsche 924. The front vinyl and cloth centers have been replaced. They are almost perfect with a 2mm tear in one seat (it has already been reinforced from the back and won't continue to split, it isn't very noticable) and the trim has broken off in one spot (I have photos below) They look very good. I live in Sidney, B.C. Canada. If anyone is intrested they can send me a p.m. or post here and I can calculate out shipping. As for price I would like to get $350 for them but I am open to offers. That is much less then what it cost me to get them re-upholstered. I have high resoultion pictures below. If you want any more photos or more information let me know and I will get back to you. Michael.

Photos:
http://members.shaw.ca/minus/Seats/
Old 02-08-2004, 10:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sold, there going to the other coast now.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: