Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to EuroCarParts
Parting out Several 85.5+ 944's

Hello, First off mods if this isn't ok then feel free to delete the thread... I didn't see anything about no commercial posts...

Having said that...

I work for a company that is parting out several 85.5+ 944's... they are mostly turbo's and some S models... As of now the most of the chassis are gone as well as engines... We have 2 motors that could be used for cores and also 2 transmissions that could be used as cores.

*edit*
Below you will find a link to our website There are 3 porsches listed with all parts still available listed for those cars.

http://europeancarpartsandrestoration.com

1985 Porsche 928S:

http://europeancarpartsandrestoration.com/Inventory/porsche_928s_1711.html

1986 Porsche 944 T:

http://europeancarpartsandrestoration.com/Inventory/porsche_944t_2346.html

1988 Porsche 944 NA:

http://europeancarpartsandrestoration.com/Inventory/porsche_944_1604.html

In addition there is a section for all of our wheels Most have Stock Part Numbers and offsets listed If you have any questions about a specific wheel pictures are available.

http://europeancarpartsandrestoration.com/wheels.html

In addition to the 3 whole cars listed with inventories... we have SEVERAL whole interiors out of various 85.5+ 944's as well as other various parts that were removed from cars before we junked the chassis.
Post here or email me at:
europeancarpartsandaccessories@hotmail.com
/edit

We have several:
Dash's
Door panels & trim (both sides)
Dash pieces & trim
2 Pass. Airbags
Rear seats
Rear deck retractable covers
wheels (phone dial both 15 & 16's (widths for front and rear),
Design 90's (both chrome and normal finish)
Fuchs (black and some red)).
Sunroof motors/relays
Guage clusters (both turbo and non)
Exhaust sections (From manifold back to muffler)
Bumpers
Bumper support/reinforcement

Some:
Doors
Rear hatches
Spoilers (both under and upper)
Intercoolers
Turbos
Wastegates
Glass

and more...

Feel free to make offers.

although my boss is not looking to give anything away... we will be fair.

Mike Dillon
europeancarpartsandaccessories@hotmail.com

European Car Parts and Restoration
(203)-949-4881
(877)-708-5892 (toll free)
57 North Plains Industrial Rd
Wallingford Ct 06492

Last edited by EuroCarParts; 08-24-2004 at 11:43 AM..
Old 02-18-2004, 07:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

looking for any body mods..flares, rockers, scoops, a/c condensor, compressor, ctr console hinge.
1987 944S- GT3 BODY CONVErSION RED/BLACK( sold )
2003 MERCEDES E500 Sport "Einfarbig"
Old 02-26-2004, 12:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Are the phone dials in good shape? How much for a set?
Turbos good? With all plumbing? Price on that...
Old 02-28-2004, 08:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

how much for the 16in phones (set)? Thanks JR fivex1@hotmail.com
Old 02-29-2004, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I'm looking for a brown passenger side interior door pull from an '85 1/2 or newer. Don't need the cup behind it, just the pull. Do you have one?
Old 02-29-2004, 01:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

We have LOTS of phonedial wheels... some are in great shape some are in decent shape, some are pretty poor looking... ALL of them are unbent though... we throw away ALL bent wheels as soon as the bend is noticed.

As far as set pricing... I will have to be sure we have a full set in each condition level but the pricing would be something like this...

Size/Condition Set Ind. Savings on set

GREAT 15's - $525 (150ea.) 18.75 per wheel
GREAT 16's - $625 (175ea.) 18.75 per wheel
Good 15's - $450 (125ea.) 12.50 per wheel
Good 16's - $510 (140ea.) 12.50 per wheel
Poor 15's - $320 (90ea.) 10.00 per wheel
Poor 16's - $360 (100ea.) 10.00 per wheel

As far as the turbo's go... there are a couple (2-4) all of which I believe are off the older non-s2 turbo's IE smaller... as far as plumbing... The generally have the curved intake tube and the oil/water in/out lines... but if they're not there they're not included... We generally price things out individually based on condition and milage... turbo's would be anywhere from 200-600 depending on condition.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

We do not have any flares or other non-factory body pieces...

We should have a center console/hinge not sure on price... shoot me an offer on my email listed above.

A/C components I'm SURE we have but have no way to test or guarantee them... I'm sure they were all in fine working order when pulled from the cars... but I can't guarantee them as age may take it's toll. Again shoot me an offer on email if you're interested in these pieces.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

No brown interiors at all... sorry.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Do you have radiator fans? Price?
Old 03-08-2004, 10:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

I am interested in some of the 16 in phones, do you have any that have a 52 ET, Let me know I would pay 500 + shipping, Let me know JR
Old 03-10-2004, 10:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

I need whatever covers this....

for a '77 Porsche 924
Old 03-14-2004, 01:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

As far as the radiator fans... I don't think we have any... I'll try to do some digging this week to confirm.

The phone dials... I'm going through all the wheels now.. as it stands I think the only 16's we have are in pretty shabby condition, appearance wise.

I will look for what covers the front of the rear seats... I think it's just the center console... which we do have in a couple of colors... I will check in one of our 944's and see.
Old 03-15-2004, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

If you could send me a pic of the wheels (Phonies) you have. I need a 52 ET and let me know what you want for them. Thanks JR fivex1@hotmail.com
Old 03-18-2004, 04:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to gearhead290
any trannies? I also need the arm-rest between the seats, burgundy. Prices please
Old 03-18-2004, 05:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Replacement dash

Would you have a black dash without cracks to fit an 86 951?
Old 03-20-2004, 06:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

I will try to get pics of the phonedials today or tomorrow...

The center consoles we have in black and white/beige they're 125 w/o the armrest bit that holds the cassettes or the trim surround/shift boot. They're all in pretty nice shape. Any problems with any of them will be discussed prior to sale.
Armrests I believe we only have in black 50 bucks for just the top and 75 for them with the hinge/base.

As far as trannies... There are 3. 2 that are out which probobly both have bad syncrhos (one is marked as such the other is assumed to be in the same condition) the 3rd is in an 86 turbo with a waterlocked block in unknown condition.

We have SEVERAL black dashes out of various 85.5+ 944 ALL look to be identical. and are ALL in good condition. ALL are pass. side airbag dashes... I believe we may have one non-airbag dash but I'm not sure.

Not sure if they came in leather or not but I'm 90% sure they're vinyl. they usually go for between 250-400 depending on condition. But we have several so if you email me I may be willing to make a good deal... shipping will be expensive though.

We also have several airbags.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
luggage covers

Curious what you want for one of the luggage covers...
Old 03-26-2004, 06:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

we do have them (you're reffering to the retractable trunk area covers right?).

We would want 150 plus shipping for our best one or 125 for one that the little plastic rivet on one of the endcaps broke off... it still works fine and looks fine too... the plastic rivet could be replaced with a screw or a rivet of your own.

Let me know.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

We do have cooling fans...

2 of each style... 3 blade or 6.

The 3blade ones are mounted in a shroud and we want 200 for them in the shroud.

The 6 blade fans we want 90ea for.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
Do you guys have a full turbo front clip?
Doesn't matter if it's chipped and such, as long as it is straight. It will probably be repainted anyways.
I need everything from the fenders forward that's different on a turbo than on a NA (fenders, hood, nose panel, headlights, don't need the headlight motor, bumper, bumper support, bumper cover, lights, brackets, etc)
If so, what would you ask for a set like that?

Buy my parts!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: