Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to daveimme
83 N/A 944 for sale....

83 N/A For Sale...

85k original miles
Salvage title (bought car from my mechanic and it had hood, fender and valance damage, but frame was not bent. Damage outweighed the cost of th car (not hard to do).

Cold A/C
Runs very good
New Tie rods (2 months ago)
Under carraige looks like new; very clean and no leaks
Toyo stock size Proxes TPT tires (balanced and rotated every 5,000 miles (30,000 miles on tires and they look great)
Cream exterior, brown interior
Dash as cracks like most others do
front passenger seat is torn (leather) from getting wet once while mechanic had and leather dried up and cracked....seat area
Rebuilt head put on a year ago due to the one that was in there had been sitting for a while and the antifreeze (electrolytes, I'm told) pitted the head, so I replaced it with a rebuilt one (rebuilt by Memphis Motorwerks in Memphis, TN
Transaxle fluid replaced 2 months ago
lower temp thermostat and thermoswitch - 2 months (lower temp thermoswitch was not in stock, so had to get oem temp...can put in lower temp if buyer wants it
Timing/balance belts replaced 12 months (20k miles)
Timing belt re-tensioned 2 months ago
All new front seals changed one year ago (when replaced head), along with balance pulley. In other words all things there, except water pump, was changed.
Excellent daily driver, driven to and fro work daily (35 miles)....22-25 mpg

Carfax report from a year ago available. I bought it with 55k miles and put on 30k in 16 months.

Need to sell because cannot afford another vehicle. We traded in our dodge 15 passenger van (had hitch that we used to pull our 5 dirtbikes) for a Honda Odyssey, and she does NOT want me to put a hitch on it; it's too nice to get dirty (she says!). SO, I have to sell the 944 to look for an SUV for whatever I sell this for, preferably a Jeep like the 94 I had.

Asking $3650.00 - make an offer

e-mail me at daveimme@yahoo.com if have questions. Car is located in Walker, LA (just east of Baton Rouge). Hate to see it go, but I'm the only one that enjoys this car and the kids want to go dirt bike riding!

Will probably list on e bay in a few weeks (CR 250 was advertised in the local paper for over a month.....listed it on e bay and gone in 3 days!)
83 Suzuki LT 125 (4 wheeler) (wife)
92 Honda XR 80 (son)
97 Honda CR 125R (son)
98 Honda CR250R (MINE)
2000 Kawasaki KX 65 (son)
2003 Honda XR 50 (Son and daughter)

Last edited by daveimme; 02-19-2004 at 06:14 PM..
Old 02-19-2004, 08:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: