Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Parting '86 951

We are parting a 1986 951. Feel free to contact me (ben@msg-llc.com) or Scott (scott.harrison@telmon.com) with needs.

The car was hit in the driver-side front corner, hard enough to tweak the tub, and damage all of the front sheet metal. The engine was rebuilt 5,000 miles ago by Clark Motorsports in Kansas City. Suspension, driveline, etc all in awesome shape. Body from the doors back is great. Hatch is in good shape. Guards Red with Black interior. Interior was nice-seats have little or no wear. Pictures are available, although I don't know how to put them up in the post, e-mail me.
Ultra rare Guards Red with Black interior.
Cat Bypass
Boost Controller
Chips
Vacuum Line Update
Powdercoated Intake and Intercooler Tubes
Part of my soul-but looking for a 911
Old 03-11-2004, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

what type of shocks/struts on the car? Ben do you live in Olathe?
Old 03-11-2004, 08:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Yes, I live in Olathe. The shocks/struts are stock. If you are in Kansas City, come by and take a look.
Cat Bypass
Boost Controller
Chips
Vacuum Line Update
Old 03-11-2004, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'm looking for Koni's F and R. I think I drove your Red 83 944 last summer, but I bought a 86 951 instead. After owning a Turbo I now relize how fast your 83 was esp for a non-turbo. I guess you must of sold it and bought a 951.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Ahhhhhhhh yes. How are you? Brett? Right? I did in fact get rid of the '83 and now own a slightly modified 88 Turbo. I'm working on getting it in the same condition as the early car-man I miss that car. You will probably be upset to know that it sold for just a little over your offer to another guy in the PCA. I couldn't pass this car up. Swing by sometime and take a look-I'd love to see your new car as well. Also-some friends and I started a 944 club in Kansas City go to www.kcws.org , you are more than welcome at any of the events.
Cat Bypass
Boost Controller
Chips
Vacuum Line Update
Old 03-11-2004, 12:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Actually it is Brian, but I do have a son named Brett. I checked out the site. I guess you are seperating yourself from the KCPCA group, which I assume is a bunch of old timers in 911's.

Please let me know next time there is an event. I may be able to sneak out of the house with my toy. The wrenching thing is perfect for a novice like myself. I'm slowly working on adding items to my car. So far I have chips (last weekend) probably boost enhancer next. That is one thing that you group maybe able to help with, what mod next?? I will save the link and may show up to the next get togather.

Thanks
Old 03-11-2004, 04:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

We're getting together Saturday at about 10am. Call my cell for directions. 913.706.7073. We can definately give you a bunch of ideas on how to spend money-and we have deals set up with ImagineAuto and Lindsey Racing-so we get a break. We also do group buys, etc.

Hope to see you soon, Brian.
Cat Bypass
Boost Controller
Chips
Vacuum Line Update
Old 03-12-2004, 05:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Thanks for the invite. Wifes out of town the weekend so I'm on full time rug rat duty. I wrote down your cell. I will give you a call on future gatherings.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: