Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1977 924 Extensive Part Request – I know they’re out there!

Ok, the 924 I got for my electric conversion is all ravaged on the inside. I need a lot of parts for the interior.

-A 4 gear shift knob that’s not all…dissolved
-Front seats, especially driver side
-My hatch glass is missing one of its attaching sides – on the driver side. (they sort of look like upside-down bells on stalks)

Thanks guys, please email Contact@ElectricPorsche.com if you have these parts. I’m not in a rush, and I don’t have a fortune, but I’m sure someone’s got these things floating around.

-Jeff

Last edited by Fuzzbeaner; 03-21-2004 at 06:08 AM..
Old 03-14-2004, 11:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bumpage.

-Jeff
Old 03-16-2004, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Jeff

I might have some of those parts. What's the interior color? I've got the center light (above the interior rear view mirror, right?) and might have the dash cover and sun visors and clips, depending on what color you need.

I've got two sets of seats but neither are in perfect condition. They might work if you're planning on redoing the interior anyway. Let me know if you're interested in the seats and I can take some pictures.

Last edited by Buddy; 03-16-2004 at 01:58 PM..
Old 03-16-2004, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I have a brown/tan interior. I am interested in all the things, condition dependant, as well as based on what other people come through with - I've been initiated and then left hanging by at least 5 people....

Thanks, pictures would be great to determine my interest in the seats. Also, how far are you from Massachusetts?

Does your dome light have a fresh bulb in it?

Can't wait to hear back from you,
-Jeff
Old 03-16-2004, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

i could use black dash cover.
and black visors...mine are mushy inside too...
Old 03-17-2004, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: