Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

83' 944 for sale cheap in Las Vegas

I have access to a 83 Porsche 944, it's in good condition except for so minor front end damage, I have tons of pics so email away!!
The owner says he will let it go for $1900, whole car, with Momo rims and good rubber.
The car runs and moves under it's own power, but is not street drivable. The owner said that he had it estimated at 2000 to get the damage fixed, He would have to get the parts, that was just labor.

He would like the car to just go, but if in a few weeks the car is not gone he is willing to part the car out...So stay tuned...

Email with any questions, like I said I already have 25 pics and can go get more...fivex1@hotmail.com Thanks for looking JR
Old 04-29-2004, 10:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

How about 1800 for an awsome parts car!! The motor has alittle over 100,000 on it. It's all dry (no oil) same with the trans, Alot of good parts.
Old 05-01-2004, 02:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Well if there is no interest in the car as a whole. what do you need for parts, very reasonable prices, the owner just wants the car to go. Let us know JR
Old 05-03-2004, 09:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

JR, do you have any pictures? Im looking for front and rear brakes. Maybe seats too.

thanks!

john
Old 05-04-2004, 03:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Sure, give me a few days, I have some interest in the car as a whole, but if not, I will get in touch with you. The brakes look really good, Lots of meat in the rotors still, They are single pot calipers, with some new paint they would be sharp! JR
Old 05-05-2004, 11:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Ok I guess we are parting this thing out, I have interest in the rims and brakes, Let me know what you guys need, I'm sure they will be very fair prices, get in touch with me. Thanks JR
Old 05-08-2004, 12:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Question

Anything new on this one? Also, can we assume this has a clear title? is it still pretty much complete or have you sold any parts yet? could you post some pictures?

thanks!

john
Old 05-19-2004, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Yes clean title, am parting out and still have all the parts so shoot me a line and I will get back to you.. thanks for looking JR
Old 05-20-2004, 11:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

I can send you some pics just ask for specifics I can get anything..JR
Old 05-20-2004, 11:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

JR... can I get pics of the interior and brakes/suspension? let me know what's left, might be easier to take the whole thing.

thanks!

john
Old 06-10-2004, 01:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Whole car left, I will email you some pics, It's cheap good momo rims, inside is beatup alittle, but all there, I bet the owner would take 1500 for the whole car, (I think), but the rims are worth more than that. Let me know JR
Old 06-11-2004, 05:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
JR

Do you still have the manual steering rack, tie rods, steering link? Please e-mail me with the price and condition.

Thanks,

Dave
teamn99@msn.com
86 944na
Old 06-21-2004, 08:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

How about a speedomoeter and sunroof drive cables?

Email me at mecheng2b@msn.com

-Tom
Old 06-24-2004, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: