Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: 944 non turbo front body panels

I'm looking for some body parts to replace on my 87 non turbo 944. Its guards red in color, I'd prefer to just bolt on the parts and not have to paint.

I need a passenger's side front fender, as mine has been "tweeked" a little after a curb decided to jump out and hit my car. The suspension arm cracked and allowed for the wheel to move rearward, folding in the fender lip. This would obviously be more time, effort, and money to repair than it would to replace with a strait piece.

See...

Since I'll likely find it on a parts car, I'd also be interested in matching pass side fender...

and finally the nose panel (as part of the package)...

So, if you or someone you know is parting out a guards red 944 in the Detroit area (or say 200 mile radius), please contact me and let me know. I'd be willing to remove the parts myself.

Thanks!

Dan G.

gielamonster@hotmail.com
Old 05-12-2004, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: