Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

83-84 944 shortblock parts

Got a used 83 shortblock that I'm parting out.
oil filter/cooler cover $30 plus shipping, rebuildable engine block "scored cylinders" fixable. Asking $75 for the block AS IS.
I can email pictures of the scratches in the cylinders for anyone I was thinking i could needle point depth guage them to see how much of the wall needs to come out rehone.

Used 83 944 crankshaft $175 plus shipping "make a knife edge crank with this one"

Used rods $45 plus shipping.
The parts were in my car running just great untill my ring decided it wanted to shatter into pieces... The only thing wrong was a shattered ring, which stayed in the piston since it just collapsed and let blowby it didn't really do any serious damage. "could have been worse. I bought a complete rebuilt longblock that came with it's own oilpan so I have a nice oilpan for someone that might have bottomed out on something or ran over someones muffler here is a very nice oilpan! get the oilpan for 1 billion dollars plus shipping Just kidding!!! I'm looking to get about 80 bucks plus shipping for the oilpan

These would be good parts for you guys that want to put in sleeves or hardchrome plate and build a JE big bore piston/eagle h beam rod thumper 2.8 liter for a turbo project

all shipping is from California 95076
Old 09-08-2004, 08:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I didn't realise the oil pan isn't that expensive on ebay, I'll take 50 for my oil pan.
Old 09-12-2004, 12:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: