Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Please help car wont start

I have an 87 porsche 924S.The car has been sitting for 2 years so I decide to buy the car.First things first.I lookesd at the timing belt,looks great, but the car is leaking in the main seal(need to get the whole job done).Then I go out and buy a fuel pressure regulator,fuel pump, fuel filter,intake boot.After all that the car wouldnt start up.I couldnt here the fuel pump turn on.So I check the relay.It was corroded.So then the car started rough idel though.Then just alst week I decided to try to make my car into a turbo from a 951.I take off the manifold then I found out I couldnt put the intercooler because it was all welded form the frame so I had to get a custom one.So I put everything back together and then when i tried to start the car it wouldnt start.I think the injectors are bad since the car has been sitting and it has roughly 93,000 miles on it.Any suggestions.Oh by the way I did do the fuel pump relay first before I bought all that stuff.PLEASE HELP.Where can I get cheap fuel injectors?What would you buy rebuilt or new ones?
Old 10-21-2004, 09:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: