Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

944 DME Test Plan, Ignition and Fuel Injection Troubleshooting guide

This is better than Gold. A Porsche Factory Service supplement manual for the Technician. Porsche WKD 821. This is a 31 Page Supplement that shows you how to test all electronics, fuel injection step by step when you have a problem. anyone can follow this procedure and all you need is a $10 multimeter. Testing includes throttle body switch, airflow sensor, idle postioner, fuel pressure, igntion system, DME pinouts, Speed and Reference sensors, Hot start problem testing, Temperature sensors, fuel injectors. This manual is a supplement to the Factory service manuals. With this manual you can troubleshoot and find any problem. also it will give you the adjustment settings etc. A must have if you want to keep your 944 running without paying big bucks for repairs. Once you read this manual you will be amazed how simple it is to find your problems. no more guess work.
$30 incl. shipping.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Where can I order a copy?
Old 09-08-2005, 07:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I am the Seller of this copy. you may reply to gbradcsi@yahoo.com
Old 09-09-2005, 11:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I would like to purchase. What do you need?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

please reply to gbradcsi@yahoo.com and i will give you the address where to send the money order.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: