Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTT Danske cat back exhaust for OEM

I want to trade my "perfect condition" Danske exhaust system for a factory muffler. The muffler must be in good condition and free of rust. The Danske system is the same style as the original only all stainless steel.

MODS: ENGINE: Firebraid 9mm plugwires. Weltmeister Throttle Cam, Dansk exhaust. lo-temp thermostat & fan switch, aluminum radiator. SUSPENSION: H&R 250lb springs, KYB GR-2 struts(front) Bilstien Shocks(rear), Racing Dynamics strut bar, APPEARANCE: 15" Phone Dial wheels, a-pillar w/ VDO H2O and volts gauges.

1987 944-S Montego Black
-needs your help
Old 01-06-2005, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Sent you a PM.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

I have one to trade.

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 01-08-2005, 06:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I have one I'll trade.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Looks like I'm too late!!!

I have tons of spare parts, let me know what you need.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Still want to trade. Need pics. Also mileage and model year of the car it is coming off of.

MODS: ENGINE: Firebraid 9mm plugwires. Weltmeister Throttle Cam, Dansk exhaust. lo-temp thermostat & fan switch, aluminum radiator. SUSPENSION: H&R 250lb springs, KYB GR-2 struts(front) Bilstien Shocks(rear), Racing Dynamics strut bar, APPEARANCE: 15" Phone Dial wheels, a-pillar w/ VDO H2O and volts gauges.

1987 944-S Montego Black
-needs your help
Old 01-11-2005, 06:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Quote:
Originally posted by nathan944
Still want to trade. Need pics. Also mileage and model year of the car it is coming off of.
I have the one off my 85.5 track car (removed around 60K, but been sitting and I have a few more too), but want yours for my 924S (it still has the stock one, @133K) I can get some pix for you either this afternoon or beginning of next week, I leave for a DE tomorow or Fri.

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 01-12-2005, 09:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Racerbvd
I have the one off my 85.5 track car (removed around 60K, but been sitting and I have a few more too), but want yours for my 924S (it still has the stock one, @133K) I can get some pix for you either this afternoon or beginning of next week, I leave for a DE tomorow or Fri.
you have a PM

1987 944-S Montego Black
-needs your help
Old 01-12-2005, 09:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Nathan,
I can't attach photos to a PM, so I will post them here.
I don't know if you have finallized a deal with someone else, but I am still interested.
Here is what I have. It is from a '83 944 with a California blue plate, (meaning it has been registered in CA it's whole life).
It appears to be stainless steel, and in great shape. (It is dirty though.)
I also have a stock cat-back from a n '87 944 turbo which I would throw in also if you are interested. The turbo exhaust is great except the rear hanger mount has been cut off.
It looks like the turbo exhaust is the same shape, and mounts in the same locations, except it is larger in diameter, and the mounting flange is 4 bolt instead of three.

Old 01-13-2005, 08:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by midlife
Nathan,
I can't attach photos to a PM, so I will post them here.
I don't know if you have finallized a deal with someone else, but I am still interested.
Here is what I have. It is from a '83 944 with a California blue plate, (meaning it has been registered in CA it's whole life).
It appears to be stainless steel, and in great shape. (It is dirty though.)
I also have a stock cat-back from a n '87 944 turbo which I would throw in also if you are interested. The turbo exhaust is great except the rear hanger mount has been cut off.
It looks like the turbo exhaust is the same shape, and mounts in the same locations, except it is larger in diameter, and the mounting flange is 4 bolt instead of three.

you have a PM sir=)

1987 944-S Montego Black
-needs your help
Old 01-14-2005, 08:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Fed-Ex tracking shows you got the mufflers, but I haven't heard back from you yet.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Nathan,
Have you shipped yet? We can't drive the car without a muffler! At least not without terrorizing the neighbors. Hurry.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: