Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Tan/Beige seats for sale

this is a cross-post from the 911 classified's also

now that my 912 hasn't been my daily driver for quite some time now, I have re-installed the original seats back in the car. As a result, I have a pair of front high-back seats from a 944 or 911 for sale that I used for approximately 1 year.

These seats were recovered just before I purchased them and have approximaty 10,000 miles under them and my 175lb behind. They are Tan/beige and are in excellent shape - all adjustment knobs/sliders work (seat fore and aft, seat recline large knob and seat release. They are not leather but pleather/vinyl (I think anyways) and have only one teeny tiny (1cm long) cut on the right side of the passenger seat near the recline knob and is in picture #15 if you can find it (when I was taking them out of the car, the socket grabbed the seat). That's it. They still have very good form and padding left in them and are a LOT more comfortable than the original smelly seats I put back in the car!

NOTE: These seats need adapters to fit in the early cars (up to 1973 91X series cars) as they are narrower than the originals. You can get them at most if not all of our preferred suppliers. I will gladly include the ones I have but they have been quickly made (i.e. hacked-together) from thick Alum. stock from Home Depot. They are not pretty but are functional

Please go here for pictures: Seats

If you have ANY questions at all or would like the full-size pictures, please contact me @ troy @ berreth. com (take the spaces out). I would like $250 o.b.o plus actual shipping which should run approximately $75 (making the total just over $300). These will be cleaned-up before they are shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Troy

'89 964 C4
'83 308 GTS QV
'88 928 S4
Old 02-24-2005, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

if only they were black

MODS: ENGINE: Firebraid 9mm plugwires. Weltmeister Throttle Cam, Dansk exhaust. lo-temp thermostat & fan switch, aluminum radiator. SUSPENSION: H&R 250lb springs, KYB GR-2 struts(front) Bilstien Shocks(rear), Racing Dynamics strut bar, APPEARANCE: 15" Phone Dial wheels, a-pillar w/ VDO H2O and volts gauges.

1987 944-S Montego Black
-needs your help
Old 02-26-2005, 07:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: