Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 944 Dash in Good Shape

Selling a black & beige dash from an '87...in good shape. $200 + shipping, or pick up in Weston, CT (preferred as it's kind of bulky). There are only small cracks on the uppermost part where the vent holes are which is very close to the windshield. You don't really notice them unless you're looking. The main section has no cracks at all, unlike the noticeable large cracking that happens to most dashes. There are a few small marks on the lower section from dirty hands and shoes that didn't wipe off, but would probably come out with some elbow grease. Unit is better than it sounds, but I'm trying to give an honest evaluation. I can email some close up pictures.
'87 944
'86 951
Old 04-16-2005, 07:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

bump
I've listed the part on ebay with a starting price of $150 as the Pelican Forum hasn't been successful. If you're interested, send me a PM before there's a bid on ebay and I'll sell it for $150 direct. Once there's a bid, I can't cancel the auction.
'87 944
'86 951
Old 04-22-2005, 07:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: