Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Fs: '83 944 Cheap!

It has got to go! I graduate in a week, move out August 1st, and quite frankly I dont have the time, money, or will power to keep putting into this car, atleast not as a daily driver. If I could afford another daily driver this car wouldnt be going anywhere. I am open to trades of ANY kind, and offers of any kind! I have an ad on Roadfly to which I have it listed at $4k, and the ad on craigslist for 3.5k i dunno, i dont remember somewhere around there though. But I have it up that high for bargaining power (make em think they got a deal sorta thing), the truth is the Best Offer will most likely take it. I really hate to get rid of this at this stage of the game, but I feel its the best thing to do to help me prepare my bank account for when I move out in August. So throw offers/trades at me, tell all your friends, ITS THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME!!! Well prolly not, but it sure aint bad!

The Roadfly ad with some pics and more details:
http://www.roadfly.org/porsche/classifieds/cars/detview.php?view=30152&sortby=&dir=

I am located in Lawrence, KS. My email is: mcclintock18@gmail.com I can email more pics for those interested.

You can call me at 785-312-4094

Last edited by McClintock16; 05-12-2005 at 08:54 PM..
Old 05-12-2005, 08:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Oops, sent to Porsches Classifieds... sorry
Old 05-12-2005, 08:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: