Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Toying w/ parting out my car

Hello. I have an 87 944NA with 114k miles. burgandy, off white/tan color interior. the car needs a clutch and frankly i dont have the time or $$ to fix it. so instead of a car costing me insurance money and taking up driveway space im toying w/ the idea of parting the car out. the car has a nice stereo, full leather, sunroof, ect. the option codes on the car are 404, 431, 454, 474, 650, and 946. If you are interested in any parts please email me and make an offer on the part. if i get enough responses, i will start selling parts. if you think this is totally crazy, mail me that too. car also has k&n cone filter, autothority dme chip, throttle cam, and 951 front brakes.
One thing i forgot to mention. motor got a new top end @ 105k miles.

[This message has been edited by aporsche914 (edited 01-03-2000).]
Old 01-03-2000, 05:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

AAHH!! Keep it! A clutch isn't that bad. You'll regret it later, sounds like you've already got a few $$ in it.
Old 01-06-2000, 03:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I would keep the car and fix it up when you have a chance.

I just put in a clutch kit into my 86' 944. You can pick up the kit for $359 from Don McGill Porsche + Audi in Houston,TX. This is OEM equipment and if you check for prices on clutch kits, almost everyone else will sell it anywhere from $450 - $550 or more. In order to get this special price, mention that you saw their ad in Excellence Magazine, if not they sell you the same kit for over $500!
Old 01-09-2000, 09:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'm not going to part the car out. Im going to sell it out right.
Old 01-09-2000, 05:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: