Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Fs: Complete Cab Top Assembly 968/944

Up for sale is a complete top assembly that was removed from a 1993 968 cabriolet. Color is grey, but could be dyed a darker color. The assembly consists of the complete frame assembly with canvas top and headliner installed. I was considering having the rear window replaced since it is cloudy, so had the top inspected by a reputable canvas shop here in Chicago. Their inspection determined that the canvas has probably about 3 to 4 more years of life left in it. The top does not have any rips, tears, or holes in it. There is some small discoloration in the areas that get folded with the top is lowered. Though you can still see through the rear window, it probably could stand replacement. The frame assembly and headliner are in perfect conditon. See attached photo. Email me for additional photos. I am asking $600 plus shipping for the top. I will provide a shipping crate to protect the top during shipping. Since the frame subassemblies are no longer available from Porsche, the frame is worth my asking price. Please email me for additional pictures or questions.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: