Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

924 turbo project for sale

I have a 1981 924 trubo project that I need to get rid of to make room for another project car. I picked the car up from a storage facility auction knowing that the car drove into there seven years ago. The car currently does not run, for two reasons, no keys and it has set for so long. I have purchased a new set of keys and ignition switch. The car has some drivers side front fender damage and would need a new paint job. The interior is in good condition. The seats are almost perfect, they have had seat covers on them. The car is maroon with tan interior, and I have no title but it will come with a bill of sale. I think it would make a great project car or even a great parts car, however I do not have the time to part it out myself. There is a picture of the 924 a www.classifieds2000.com under 924 turbo.

I would like to get 900.00 for the car to get my money back out of it. I live in Colorado and the 924 will have to be towed. I will be traveling a lot after this coming Saturday so the best way to get a hold of me is my cell 303-898-9529

Greg Jones
Owner
2X1983 944
1981 931
1979 928

[This message has been edited by gdjones6 (edited 02-21-2001).]
Old 02-21-2001, 05:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: