Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Question ***IN SEARCH OF BROKEN 944***

Hello all:

I'm new to this list....I stumbled accross it in my search of a possible 944 with a busted timing belt or some other type of terminal condition....

I have any 83 944 built to SCCA ITS specs and race the Mid Atlantic Road Racing Series of the SCCA.

During the last race of the season I had the misfortune of getting into the worst accident that the car has seen yet....Although fixable, she is definitely hard on the eyes...

I'm in need of both front fenders, front valance, drivers headlight, panel that goes between both headlight, passenger door, right rear taillight assembly....

I figured that since I need so many parts that I'd probably be better off just buying a complete non running car from someone rather than to buy all these parts individually....I'd even buy a car that was wrecked in the rear as the majority of my needs are up front.

I live in Baltimore, MD but am willing to travel to neighboring states for the right car....

And so I ask, does anyone have a car with mechanical issues that they would like to unload completely rather than part out???

Even if you don't have a car forsale but if you know someone that might I'd really appreciate the tip.

Thanx again,

Brian
Old 09-17-2001, 12:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I have the car you need the motor and trans are gone,I bought it for the suspention.
Old 09-25-2001, 03:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Old 09-25-2001, 03:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: