Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Post Supercharger For 944 N/A's

Well here it is! Fully un-installed and ready to bolt on to your NA. A Rimmer supercharger kit, with an added bonus! An ERL H2O injection system for in cylinder cooling and higher compression. Kit installs in a few hours. Detailed instructions included. And tech help from me! Kit inlcudes one intake channel, one Rising Rate FPR. One Autorotor roots type blower. Two pulleys 5 and 7 psi. Aeroquip hoses and fittings. this kit is for you if you are looking to kill 951's. I have both a 85.5 NA, and a 1987 951. The supercharged NA will kill the 951 off the line. and up to 60. Attached is a picture. The asking price is $2500 plus $70 for shipping to your door. Email me with details.

[This message has been edited by Scott R (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 07:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I might be interested in your supercharger, but there are a few things i need to know. How is this going to affect the life of my engine? I read on this board that yours was leaking oil, but it was fixed after you removed the supercharger. How many miles do you have on the sc, and how long do they last? I'm thinking of putting this thing on my 87 924S.
Old 10-02-2001, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

also why did you decide to get a 951 and sell your 944 and supercharger?
Old 10-02-2001, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thumbs down

I want to know if all of these superchargers are so great Why are they all for sale.And why has no major manufacturer made one yet.
Old 10-18-2001, 01:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Sold Sorry! But to answer the last question. Where else have you seen one sold before? Also to answer the above question. Drive a 951, you'll know why I bought one. They are better all around.
Old 10-21-2001, 03:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: