Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to drfatz
WTB Sunroof Parts 1985.5 944

I need all of the latches that are on the front of the sunroof. I need the stays that are on each side of the roof and the corresponding latches that they mate to on the car. I also need the large central piece that triggers the sensor letting the car know the sunroof is on and shut. Let me know if you have any and if they are in good condition.
-Just installed: M030 Suspension with turbo A-arms and hubs. Big Reds with rotors and stainless lines. Turbo sway bars front and rear. Boxter wheels, turbo mater cylinder, and MOMO steering wheel and shift knob.
Just Finished: Clutch, flywheel and transmission...and TONS more!
Old 08-03-2005, 05:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to drfatz
Ok so the exact parts I need are....

1) Both roof catches
2) Both roof catch bearing brakets
3) Possibly both roof hinges (not sure on that yet)
4) Front plastic roof guide

Also I need all of the hardware.
-Just installed: M030 Suspension with turbo A-arms and hubs. Big Reds with rotors and stainless lines. Turbo sway bars front and rear. Boxter wheels, turbo mater cylinder, and MOMO steering wheel and shift knob.
Just Finished: Clutch, flywheel and transmission...and TONS more!
Old 08-03-2005, 05:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I have all of the parts.
Send me an e-mail at dfracolli944@cs.com
Old 08-04-2005, 04:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: