Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
944 NA misc parts for sale

I have been working on an 84 944 NA I picked up earlier in the year, and on tearing down my 86 NA which burned, and have many many many excess parts left over. I wish I could come up with a list, but I have so much it's hard.

The 84 had a mostly-stripped brown interior, but I do still have some things, instruments, steering wheel, some dash pieces, beat-up seats, it had been repainted a non-factory color and had body damage, but I have 1 good fender from it, and a quarter-panel. I have a set of cookie cutter wheels with good tires, a 5-speed transmission, and probably 1000 other little things from it as well.

My 86 was burgundy (sp?) interior, with a black exterior, most of the front end is gone, but some mechanical things still remain (mostly engine parts), all slightly blackened, I am unable to guarantee the condition of anything there, so please keep that in mind. The engine itself was mostly untouched by the fire, but still I can't be certain.
The dash was cracked pretty badly, so I can't imagine anybody wants it, the seats were in decent condition. The passenger seat is in pretty good shape, and the driver's seat has a couple tears. I have pictures of a lot of parts if anybody would like them. None of the seats I have are sport seats, sorry.

I know I have forgotten things. This stuff has to sell since I was left short-changed by my insurance company on the 86, and my 951 is becoming a money pit right now. Feel free to ask for parts, nothing is too small.

I'll try to check this board often, but forgive me if it's only once every couple days that I get online, I've been very busy at work lately. Another way to reach me is at rowatc@cpsc.ucalgary.ca

Buy my parts!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to xsboost90 Send a message via Yahoo to xsboost90
do you have the speedo from the early car and there are blank switch covers next to the foglight switch on the 86, do you have those-same size as the fog light switch.

'64.5 mustang- protouring project
'08 Sierra 4x4 - daddy mobile
'13 Odyssey - mommy mobile
Old 08-07-2005, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I wish I had the blank switch cover, but the PO drilled it for an alarm LED. What a waste Maybe the one in the console fits? I know it's okay. If you don't know if it will fit, I can check.

I'll check on the speedo for the early car, I am about 90% sure it's sitting on a shelf right now, but I would hate to say I have it and be wrong.

I'll be up there in the next day or so, and I'll post back when I know.

Thanks for the interest!

Buy my parts!
Old 08-07-2005, 08:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
- luggage curtain end caps
- ebrake shoes

any luck with these?

'94 Oldsmobile 88 Royale (winter beater)

Its not what you drive, its what drives you.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to bigyagi
if xsboost90 does not take the speedo, i'll take it. also looking for tacho from your 86.
bob.
2002 grand am--better halfs ride.
olds 98 royal brougham--gone, but not forgotten.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Hmm, end caps for the luggage curtain. What color? You may be in luck.

e-brake shoes, I am not certain what I have. The rear suspension from the 84 is sitting complete right now, so I don't know the condition of those pads as of yet, but I do know for certain that the ones on my 86 are shot. They crumbled into very little pieces.

bigyagi, are you interested in just the tach, or the whole cluster?

Buy my parts!
Old 08-08-2005, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
sounds like a no go for the e-brake shoes... IIRC 84 and 87 are not compatible, figured i'd take a chance asking about the 86... no biggie

my luggage curtain is black, but i'm by no means picky. a little tension back there would be great.. i'll paint to match.

Old 08-08-2005, 08:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to bigyagi
just the tach, if that is ok. if you want to sell the whole caboodle, then go ahead. its just for a project.
2002 grand am--better halfs ride.
olds 98 royal brougham--gone, but not forgotten.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Did they change the E-brake shoes on the late-offset cars? I had no idea.
Up unt il now I had planned to put the shoes on my 87 951 if they didn't sell... Now I might have to re-think that

Buy my parts!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jmasters
do you have the speed and reff. sensor's and the mounting bracket for them?
Thanks
Old 08-11-2005, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

No worries guys, the e-brake pads are the same for all 944's. They didn't change when the offset changed.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by WaA420
No worries guys, the e-brake pads are the same for all 944's. They didn't change when the offset changed.
ya. have been meaning to respond to that. my bad. I had found 2 different part #s, one for early, one for late. Early part # has been superceded.

Old 08-11-2005, 06:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Hmm, as for speed/reference sensors, here is what I have. I have 1 that I believe to be good, in pretty decent shape. I have one that I set something on without thinking, and I dented the metal part on the bottom of the sensor. I also believe it to still work, but it might have some slight fitment issues. I will check on that one. I have another which was on my 86 when it burned. About half of the wiring is okay, the sensor is fine, but the connector is long gone. The other one I cut the end off, and spliced in the connector from a broken one, and it's in my 951

I have 1 bracket for them, but it's informally promised to a friend of mine who is having some troubles, which we believe to be a cracked bracket. If it is not, it's up for grabs.

Understandibly, given the bizarre condition of the sensors, I am not looking for a lot of money for them!

Let me take a close look at the E-Brake shoes before I promise them to somebody. I would hate to get somebody's hopes up, as I know how hard it can be to find a good used set. I'll be up at the garage where the cars are located tomorrow (or for some of you, today)

Buy my parts!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Hey, Zero, this is OT, but I happened to see a 1988 944 Turbo S is for sale in Calgary. Saw it online at autotrader.ca. Cheep - reduced to $15,900. Looks like silver/rose. Made me drool and wanna whore myself out for a couple of months so's I could afford it!

BTW, have you got sunroof clamps and clips for the '84 still?
'80 924 - spouse's yellowjacket.
Some wrecks and a 924 racer.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jmasters
pm sent
Old 08-15-2005, 07:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

hey,
i was wondering if you had a good set of front and rear hubs, brakes, wheels, rear trailing arms, and master cylinder?

thanks
travis dick
medford, or
Old 08-15-2005, 08:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: