Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

URGENT: wtb parts for 78' 924

Long story short, I bought a 78' 924 project car which runs like a dream but looks like a nightmare in and out. So to make this car presentable I am going to need the following parts as soon as possible:

> Rear hatch
> Dashboard (no cracks, in black or tan)
> 931 Vented Nose Panel
> Two sunvisors (black or tan complete with all hardware)
> Manual sunroof latches (black or tan)
> License plate brackets (need to relocate the license plate from bumper to the correct spot)

I'd prefer to pick up these parts within this week and would prefer to pick them up if they are in So Cal.

Also if you have a 924 parts car I would be very interested in buying it from you if its in So Cal. The car needs a lot of little pieces (the interior had sat in the California sun for 3+ years) so all the interior plastic pieces literally flake of on every bump.

Thanks everyone. Contact me as soon as possible (email: nine44@gmail.com AIM screename: "PCA 944").
Old 08-07-2005, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to xsboost90 Send a message via Yahoo to xsboost90
i have some black sunvisors, xsboost90@yahoo.com

'64.5 mustang- protouring project
'08 Sierra 4x4 - daddy mobile
'13 Odyssey - mommy mobile
Old 08-07-2005, 05:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Below are some photos of the car. Suprisinly it drives like a dream, and for a 2.0 Litre engine it has some balls as well.

Old 08-07-2005, 05:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thanks xboost. If I am unable to find a parts car around California I will buy them from you.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Sent you PM on the Turbo Vented Nose you wanted.

Old 08-09-2005, 11:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I recieved the pm, but where is the part located?
Old 08-09-2005, 06:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

In Iowa. But can ship with no problem. Part is ready to go.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I have a rear hatch from a later 924 - it has the brake light at the top. I also have a 924 turbo hood (with the vent). I am located in North Carolina, so shipping may be an issue...
Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.
Oh...I also have very nice brown interior parts (including a perfect dash) if you're interested in as well.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: