Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Special workshop tools for 924/944/968

I am clearing out all of my surplus Porsche special workshop tools including a big collection of 924/944/968 tools.

I know some of them are hard to get through normal channels and I'm sure they would be useful for workshops or enthusiasts. We work primarily on 911's so the 924/44/68 stuff is of less use to us and we need the space. The tools arn't free but its not our normal business so as long as we can cover our costs then they can go, either individually or as a job lot. Some are new and still boxed, others are used but in good working order.

If anyone's interested, please let us know and I'll detail what we have.

Andy
Old 09-01-2005, 09:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
is this thing on?

what do you have?
Old 09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Andy,

I am interested. I am also currently in Singapore. Please contact me on my mobile @ 9827-7935.

Thanks,
Andrew
Old 09-02-2005, 11:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

list of tools

Following your request, I just tried loading our list of 'unwanted' special tools onto the forum and it seemed to have a bit of a hernia, so it maybe easier to refer you to see the list here........

www.flatsixonline.com/spl_car.html

There are no prices shown, only the quoted porsche price but I'd consider any offers, particularly for a big order.

Rgds,
Andy
Old 09-02-2005, 07:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Hi Andy,

Can chance that I can swing by your shop at Sin Ming to take a look at them?
Old 09-02-2005, 10:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Hi Andrew,
Yes, of course its fine to come to the Sin Ming workshop and look at the special tools but recommend you ring me first to coordinate a good time.

h/phone 96646 968

Rgds
Andy
Old 09-03-2005, 01:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: