Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

F/s 86 944 Turbo

86 944 TURBO/RACE CAR COMP. ROLL BAR, ADJUSTABLE SWAY BARS ,28MM FRONT 22 REARS,STAGE 2 CHIPS WITH MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR, ADJUSTALBE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR,LINDSEY MANUAL BOOST CONTROL,KONIS WITH 250 SPRINGS , BILSTEIN IN THE REARS,DRILLED DISK AT THE FRONT CALL AT 5107507681 OR EMAIL NNICOLAS527@AOL.COM
Old 09-29-2005, 12:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

ASKING 6500 FOR THE 86 944 TURBO
Old 09-29-2005, 01:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

your in the parts area, you need the car for sale area....

These things are addicting....
Old 09-29-2005, 02:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
Also, the CAPS-LOCK key is on the left hand side of the keyboard, between the 'Shift' and 'Tab' keys.

Buy my parts!
Old 09-30-2005, 08:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I GUESS YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS ,YOU HAVE A LOT TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO B.S. WITH PEOPLE,WHAT MAKES U PERSONS BECOME EXPERTS . READ THE POST IF DON'T LIKE TOUGH, MOVE ON FOOL.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Hmm, awfully friendly aren't we.
Okay let me make this simple for you. You just committed 2 big faux-pas on this forum. You posted a for sale thread in the wrong section, and you made a post in all CAPS.
From there you turned to insulting forum members.

A lot of time on our hands to B.S. with people?... I'm not here making up stories about big fish I caught, or how fast i drove, or anything like that. So I'm not exactly B.S.'ing, let along B.S.'ing with people if I catch what you're saying. I think your point was perhaps (without using foul language) messing with people, which I also am not doing.

Did I ever say I was an expert?
Well, I guess I am, since I successfully located the CAPS LOCK key, and appropriately used it, but I never said 'in my expert opinion...' or anything of that sort.
Also, I am not a fool. A fool posts a for sale thread in all caps in the wrong section, then insults other forum members when his mistakes are brought to light.

Buy my parts!
Old 09-30-2005, 10:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

CAPS INSULT MEMBERS , FIRST OF ALL WE WON'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION IF SOMEONE BEING CRITIC ABOUT WHAT A PERSON TYPE IN OR POST IN .IT'S A KEYBOARD WITH LETTERS ,
Old 09-30-2005, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

wow, he REALLY makes me want to buy a car from him...
everyone else agree?

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 09-30-2005, 11:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

NOW YOUR DISCRIMATING
Old 09-30-2005, 11:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

perhaps, but only against someone who insults and doesn't use proper etiquette when talking to people online...

Old 09-30-2005, 11:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

IS THERE ANYWHERE , WHER YOU FIRST SIGN UP IN THE PELICAN AGREEMENT THAT YOU MUST NOT USED CAPS IN TYPING YOUR POST,OR IF YOU POST SOMETHIN IN THE WRONG SECTION THAT MEMBERS SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THAT MEMBER JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

first of all, I'm not "discriminating"... I simply made a sarcastic remark regarding your attitude. Generally when one wishes to sell something, they are as nice as possible... nobody wants to deal with a knob.

furthermore, it's not a "rule" that you type with no caps... it's just etiquette, as stated *many* times... it pays to read..

anyway, with that said, back to the topic of the post... 6500 for an '86 turbo... good luck with your sale.

Old 09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

I was telling you that so you could perhaps sell you car quicker, thinking maybe you made a mistake an posted it here. Excuse me for tryin to help ya.

The rest of your post you come off like a real jerk an a lil on the uneducated side.

The viewmytail call sign makes me think that you beat the crap out of this car. good luck selling your car here, not.

These things are addicting....
Old 10-02-2005, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

oh dear lord guys
Old 10-03-2005, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Quote:
CAPS INSULT MEMBERS
Just what are you talking about?... Man, you need to start talking english, and using half-decent grammar would be beneficial as well.

Quote:
OR IF YOU POST SOMETHIN IN THE WRONG SECTION THAT MEMBERS SHOULD DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THAT MEMBER JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO.
Hmm, where to start on this one. Oh, I know, SOMETHIN, there's a G on there. Next, nobody is discriminating against you.
It's like if you went to a car auction, and put your blender up for sale, it's in the wrong place, plain and simple. People will point this out, and it will most likely never sell.

You tell us that we're descriminating against you since you use all caps, that is not even remotely true. I can't even understand where you get that from.

Next, I suggested rather nicely that you do not use all caps in your post. It is just plain stupid. It's conceivable that you missed the caps lock key in your first post, and if you had stopped doing after the first post, you would have just looked forgetful. Now you appear arrogant, and outright abrasive, especially considering that your username is in all caps.

Quote:
FIRST OF ALL WE WON'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION IF SOMEONE BEING CRITIC ABOUT WHAT A PERSON TYPE IN OR POST IN .IT'S A KEYBOARD WITH LETTERS ,
You know, I don't even understand what you want to say here....
If someone being critic about what a person type... wow, we have mixed tenses, as well as our verbs do not agree. Not even touching this one any more.

And in conclusion, nobody ever said these were forum rules, perhaps you mis-read my french, 'faux-pas' figuratively translates to 'false step', as in made a mistake, not broke a rule. I'll keep all of my conveyances in the english language from now on however.

P.S. Try re-posting your car for sale in the cars for sale section, with some decent grammar, spelling, and a lot less capitalized letters, and it will greatly improve the odds of selling your car.

Buy my parts!
Old 10-04-2005, 01:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Okay, this is getting out of hand. I'm going to stop this before one (or all of us) end up getting banned. I re-iterate my final suggestion, and mods, please close this

Buy my parts!
Old 10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: