Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to cchyper Send a message via Yahoo to cchyper
944 Intake Survey

To all my fellow 944 enthusiasts,

I have seen the questions about 944 stock intake boxes, ram intakes, K&N filters and FIPK kits, and everything else 944 owners have done. The question is what is really the best way to go? I have heard the purtians say that the stock box is the best, i know that with WRX's the stock box is the best as well. BUT IS THIS TRUE FOR OUR PORSCHES?

Please Reply to this post explaining what you have on your car, what you feel is the best way to go and what you KNOW is the best way to go. Maybe senarios would be best

944 n/a race car: what do you have in that ?

944 n/a street car: what do you have in that?

What if have experienced:

I have a stock box while my best bud in his 944 has a cone. I believe this cone is a no name brand because the install didnt go that smoothly. It didnt fit perfectly under the hood, so when he slammed it down it put a dent on the inside out. His sounds much better than mine does but i dont have a dent in the hood where my filter isl
Old 10-06-2005, 07:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: