Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to dmb1685
WTB: 944 rear black seat, hatch, carpet ect.

i am looking for a rear black seat for a 84 944. also i am looking for the rear hatch carpet in black and the rear inner black quarter panels. i also need a rear hatch with the hatch motor and assembly. if anyone has anything let me know.
Email: Dmb1685@ptd.net
thanks
Old 10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I'm not sure if they're the same as on an 84, but I have the following from an 86 944 Turbo, all in black and in good shape:
Rear carpet for cargo area and sides $100;
Rear seat back with cargo cover $100;
Rear seat cushion $50;
Rear quarter panel covers $40 each.

I'd sell the whole lot for $300 plus shipping.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Dear Sir, I am interested on the:

Rear seat back with cargo cover $100; (without seat)

How much for all of it?
Old 11-29-2005, 04:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Comeau Racing

I'll put myself in line to be next in selling some nice black interior carpeting from an 86 944. Cheap prices. timcomeau@cox.net
Comeau Racing Enterprises, Inc. www.comeauracing.com
We do only 924S, 944's, 968's all day, every day.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Dont forget me, I would like all trunk covers, carpetes and etc, and a right rear brake (hand brake) parking system from a 1983 944.

People are saying to me, here at Brazil, that porsches made on 1983 has diferents parts form diferents dealers that do not fit one at the place of other, for exemple:

Supose that mine porsche has a VW rear "parking" brake , and I would to replace it, people here at Brazil are asking for the chassis number to say it at a porsche dealer to they tell me what model of the part I will need to buy, is that correct? Canīt I buy this part only sayng the year and model of my prosche??? Why does not fit an "brand" porsche rear brake system at a VW old one, I dont think porsche would do many diferentes projetc for the same part at one model... would they??

I would not like to say my chassis part number for people on internet... you know...
Old 11-30-2005, 08:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
is this thing on?

i should have all of this and I should be in driving distance from you (i used ptd.net too) pm me and i will give you my phone. i have all the parts including the hatch
Old 11-30-2005, 08:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Do you need the glass hatch and motor assembly? I'll look at the carpets, and get back to you. I ask cuz I'm coming to Pittsburg and have an 83 that I'm parting out.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Again, with pics:

Rear seat back with cargo cover $100;
Rear seat cushion $50;

The cargo cover has a broken end cap and missing hook. Opens & retracts OK, though.

Old 11-30-2005, 07:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to cchyper Send a message via Yahoo to cchyper
I have a rear seat as well. No carpets for sale though. I dont want to steal sayporscha's sale though because he hooked me up with a pair of beautiful door panels for a good price, fast shipping, only two days after payment it arrived! Good luck with your transaction. If it falls through i can be a plan b for the seat.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: