Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Custom User Title

WTB - cheap ugly late PD's (Ont Canada)

Looking for a set of track wheels so cosmetics are not important but they must be straight and true. I am also looking to pick up so anywhere in south western ontario is what I am looking for.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to asudds
I have an extra set in Windsor Ont. I would like to get $600 cdn for them

Aaron
asudds@yahoo.com
Old 01-24-2006, 11:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I'll be up in TO this weekend if you are interested. I can arrange to meet you for a swap.

Aaron
Old 02-20-2006, 09:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Custom User Title

I have an open offer from porscheapart for the same price so I am trying to find a better deal. If you want to "unload them" just let me know. Any tires on your set?
Old 02-20-2006, 03:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
I have a set of late PD's, they have winter tires on them right now (3 of 4 are good). I am not 100% sure they are straight and true, but they balanced out just fine when I had the winter tires put on them. If you're interested, I could check on them. I'm looking for ~$350 for the set. They are ugly, which I think is what you wanted (very little silver paint left on them, mostly the grey primer)

From Greyhound, shipping looks like it would be ~$100 to your door. I know I'm in Calgary which isn't quite what you were looking for, but I thought I would suggest this anyways.

Buy my parts!
Old 02-21-2006, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Custom User Title

I like the price zero, just what I am looking for. I am going to try and find something local so I wouldnt pay shipping but I will let you know.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

OK, I can go $500 cash with Dunlops mounted (To the wear bars) or tire free...

Let me know... I will be down in TO Sunday... We could meet at the collosis?? outlet mall on the 400 and HWY 7 in the late afternoon

Aaron
Old 02-22-2006, 04:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Zero10
Yeah, shipping is the big killer. $100 isn't cheap. I'd be looking for local wheels too

Buy my parts!
Old 02-22-2006, 08:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Get back with me ASAP Dave as I need to make plans whether to bring them or not. You have a PM!!!

Aaron
Old 02-23-2006, 05:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Hi Aaron, sorry I dint get back to you sooner. I am going to have to get back to you. If I need to pick them up in Windsor thats okay. I just need to figure out some stuff first.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

No problems... I just figured I could save you some time and fuel...

Aaron
Old 02-26-2006, 03:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: