Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
FS: Back seat

I have the full back seat in really good condition(no rips, tears or wear spots) for sale. Including seat belts and locking brackets.

Its black(vinyl) with Porsche script center.

If there is any interest I will get you pictures. Any reasonable offers will be considered(you pay shipping). If there is no interest it will hit the dumpster soon. So you can see what I mean by reasonable offers..lol

Past:
89' 944 S2 Guards Red Now in the hands of a Pelican who has been wanting another p-car
Old 12-31-2005, 04:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Well, could you send me some photos? I'm switching from brown to black in the 78' 924 so I could use them.

THe sooner the better, I'm going out of town on the 2nd.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dmb1685
could you send some photos to me. my email is Dmb1685@ptd.net thanks.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Ok, here are some photos. When I last looked at them last week they were perfect, but somehow there is a small burn on the rear drivers side seat. Which is strange because nobody ever sits back there.

The picture with ny finger pointing is the tiny burn mark.

They are in good shape other then needing a little cleaning.

Past:
89' 944 S2 Guards Red Now in the hands of a Pelican who has been wanting another p-car

Last edited by McFly944; 01-02-2006 at 10:01 AM..
Old 01-02-2006, 08:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

They look pretty good, but will they fit a 78' 924?
Old 01-02-2006, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Perfect timing for that question, I just got back from the local Porsche dealer picking up special order parts. I asked the counter/parts guy that and he said he dosent see why the seat would'nt fit. The only difference he said was the actual dash and door cards that were really different.

If your interested let me know.

Past:
Old 01-02-2006, 11:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I'm intereted then. I'm up in Sacramento (College) for a few months for now, but my parents in LA might be able to pick them up for me. Any chance you could bring the seats up to LA or someplace along the way?

Also how does $20 bucks sound for the seats, since your going to dump them anyways?

P.S. I have a black head liner (a long rectangular piece that sits on the roof right behind the sun roof) from a 944, that doesn't fit the 924 but you can have it if you need it.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: