Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to FSAEracer03
944 Suspension parts for sale/wanted

Hey everyone,

I now have a mismatched pair of suspension parts, and would like to sell what I have and/or get some more parts to be able to sell things in pairs.

What I have:
*Early 944 front strut inserts by KYB that are brand new, in box, awaiting a tired 944 to be put in. They retail at $79 a piece, and sell online for $49 a piece.
*944 front strut casings, cut, drilled, and primed ready for Koni inserts and paint.
*18mm 951 rear swaybar with rubber mounts

What I want for each of these:
*KYB inserts: $80 for the pair.
*944 strut casings: $125.
*951 swaybar: $75.

What I'm willing to do:
*If someone has early 944 struts and would like me to dismantle them, remove the stock inserts, and install the KYBs, I would do so for an extra $50.
*If someone would like to upgrade to Koni struts, I would be willing to either add Koni's to the casings, paint them, and install them for $100 over the cost of the Koni's, or do the same process to inserts supplied by you.
*I'd consider purchasing some early 944 strut cores.

Please review the pictures; I can be contacted through this thread, through personal messages, through email (boostin1BAR951@hotmail.com), or through AIM (screen name: boostin1BAR951).

Thanks,
Kevin Reagan

1987 Guards Red 951 (Lorelei-- the 18psi temptress)
247whp/299wtq @16psi ...312wtq at 18psi, mmmm, torque!
Old 01-02-2006, 01:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: