Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
wtb 951 bumper parts & visor clip

i need the following:

edit* turbo front bumper support
turbo front bumper shocks
turbo fogs
turbo front fender liners

my zip is 45322

thanks
matt

Last edited by mcguiver7; 05-26-2006 at 10:21 AM..
Old 05-26-2006, 07:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
also need one sun visor clip
Old 05-26-2006, 09:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by stahlblau
I've got the aluminum bumper with shocks if you still need them. make me an offer at royalschwarz at yahoo dot com.

Jason
thanks but djb25 just offered me a support w/ the shocks for 50 + shipping.

do you have have any fogs?
also need a hood emblem!

matt

"The fool who wades in doubt will float like concrete"

Last edited by mcguiver7; 05-27-2006 at 05:02 AM..
Old 05-27-2006, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Matt, I've got the bumper support with shocks here in Grove City, OH. So you could come pick it up. Do you need a bumper cover too? I don't have any of the other stuff that you requested, but do have a lot of turbo parts, so let me know what you need.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by por951turbo
Matt, I've got the bumper support with shocks here in Grove City, OH. So you could come pick it up. Do you need a bumper cover too? I don't have any of the other stuff that you requested, but do have a lot of turbo parts, so let me know what you need.
if djb25 doesnt get back to me soon about how much shipping is i'll PM you. how much did you want for the bumper support and shocks? grove city is about an hour and 30mins. just trying to compare gas prices vs shipping costs.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

If your in Dayton, it's no more then a 45min. drive. I'll do the same, $50 for the bumper and shocks. You could also browse to see what else you need. How's your hatch?
Old 05-30-2006, 06:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by por951turbo
If your in Dayton, it's no more then a 45min. drive. I'll do the same, $50 for the bumper and shocks. You could also browse to see what else you need. How's your hatch?
shocks are dead on the hatch, it sticks alittle but it hasnt been used in 3yrs. i might need some interior pieces (passenger side door pocket, visor clip, and a headlight motor relay).

i'm coming from englewood which is just alittle north of dayton. google told me it was 1hr20mins to grove city. if theres a shorter way let me know, i'm right off I70 btw.

matt

Old 05-30-2006, 07:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Matt, I'll be around this weekend, so let me know if you want it or not.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: