Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1995 Porsche 968, set up for SCCA autocross competition, $20000 including spares

I'm selling one of the most successful A Stock / B Stock cars in the history of autocross. This car was driven to a national championship by Paul Kozlak in 1999, and has scored podium finishes at Nationals no fewer than five times.

I strongly believe that this can be the fastest B Stock car in the nation. Jason Isley, the 2005 B Stock national champion, also believes the 968 to be "the car for the class" (scroll down to RX7 KLR's second post) despite the fact that he drives an RX-8.

I spared no expense in setting up or maintaining the car -- I spent over $7000 on parts alone setting it up. The shocks and exhaust are both custom pieces not available off the shelf from any retailer.

The car's also perfectly suited for daily driving -- it's street legal, and except for the loud exhaust, it drives like any other 968.

I'm willing to let the car go for $20000, including a spare set of wheels and lots of spares. I'm also willing to consider partial trades for other interesting cars. The price is negotiable within reason. I may also be willing to part out the car.

The car is located in Seattle, WA. I will help the buyer arrange shipping if necessary, but shipping is at the buyer's expense.

For more information, please go to http://magma.ca/~shui/968.htm. Please contact me at stephenhui68-at-hotmail-dot-com or 425.761.3148 (not before 9 a.m. Pacific time, please) if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 06-01-2006, 08:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: