Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 944 turbo rear valence

Need to get rid of a turbo rear valence in slate gray. All studs are intact. No hardware included and needs to be painted. Asking $175 shipped OBO.

Old 09-21-2006, 07:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I'll take it for $175 shipped. I'll PM you to work out the details.
2010 Subaru Forester X Limited - wife's daily driver
Old 09-21-2006, 07:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Paypal sent. Thanks!
Old 09-21-2006, 07:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage

Last edited by vanwyk4257; 10-08-2006 at 03:41 PM..
Old 10-03-2006, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Okay, Jason, you still haven't responded with any tracking number or that you have even shipped the part. I've sent you a request via Paypal for a refund.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I hope this is not a bad sign but a quick search has revealed that this guy stahlblau went through all of his past posts (except this one) yesterday and deleted all the content.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Hopefully not, but if I don't hear from him very shortly I'll be filing a complaint with Paypal and I will do whatever else is necessary to get my money back.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Jason, is this you? It seems this auction ended the same day that I bought one just like this. I sent you an email tonight, I expect a prompt reply please!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110036329496&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AVRI
Old 10-10-2006, 07:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by vanwyk4257
Jason, is this you? It seems this auction ended the same day that I bought one just like this. I sent you an email tonight, I expect a prompt reply please!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110036329496&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AVRI
sounds like him..
same colour, same price (150 plus 25 shipping)

looks like you got scammed bud...
hopefully paypal can recover the funds... i'd start the process now... it's not immediate.. when you initiate a claim, paypal sends a warning to comply to the seller.... following that action is taken... no time like the present to start, and it can be withdrawn later if you get the item.

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 10-10-2006, 07:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Kyle,
I've already gotten things in motion with Paypal. The crazy thing is if this is the same guy he has good feedback on ebay FWIW. I hope this can get resolved without it getting ugly.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

i'm keepin' my fingers crossed for ya... good luck!

Old 10-10-2006, 09:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
edit per Jason's post below.

Last edited by vanwyk4257; 10-17-2006 at 03:29 AM..
Old 10-16-2006, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Mike...Look, I had no intentions to scam you out of any money or goods but I think enough is enough with the threats and public defimation and so on. I told you I would get the valence out to you and that when I did I would get you the tracking number. When I got back into town and had everything ready to go, I got your message that you no longer wanted the valence and that you just wanted a refund because you "don't think it will work out". Because of this and the fact that the PayPal claim is already in process, I am not going to ship the valence to you. Since PayPal has already taken the money from my account, I consider the refund already in progress. PayPal will refund that automatically when the claim is closed on October 21st. In reguards to the thread at PelicanParts.com, I would appreciate that you edit your message to not reveal my name and location in a public forum. That is not your right to do so. Yes my feedback on eBay is fine but the constant goings on back and forth about wether you want the valence, want a refund, whatever, I consider this transaction completed. Again, PayPal has taken the funds from my account so I'm not going to go on trying to resolve this. October 21st is when the claim is closed and the money is in your account. Sorry it came to this.

Jason.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

actually your name and location are part of the public domain, and he can post it... just thought i'd throw that in there..

glad it's close to being resolved guys.. good luck in future business.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
Jason, I edited my post, but FWIW I told you I either wanted the valance or a refund, and I waited another four days for a reply before I started the claim process with Paypal. For someone who has such good feedback on Ebay I would have expected better communication. Also, since when does telling you that I will pursue any legal recourse if the part isn't shipped or my money isn't refunded a threat? I didn't defame you either, I merely stated that you didn't ship the part, you had stopped communicating and none of that is factually inaccurate.
I too am sorry it came to this and hope this is the last I have to post on the matter.

Last edited by vanwyk4257; 10-17-2006 at 03:36 AM..
Old 10-17-2006, 03:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Wondering how this worked out?

Did this guy make good?

I see he has things listed for sale on Rennlist and I want to make sure he has made good here first before he's allowed to continue selling over there. There have been enough scams lately to choke a horse.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
I ended up getting my money back via Paypal. Thanks for the interest.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: