Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1987 944 Turbo 951 Parts car 9800 miles with engine fire

Selling a 1987 944 Turbo (951) that has 9800 miles on it. I questioned the miles but the car doesn't show any wear anywhere and still has the original tires. The car had an engine fire and I'm taking some parts for another project.

Not included with the car:

Title
Rear suspension and torsion tube including brakes.
Front spindles and brakes
Wheels and tires
Seat belts
Rear hatch release parts (front button and rear mechanism)
I may be taking the brake master cylinder and any other brake related items

The engine and trans are still there and did run before the fire. Turbo and inter cooler are all there. The car sat for many years with the windshield and passenger windows smashed out so the interior is pretty bad off but there are good parts including the steering wheel with airbag. The front chin spoiler is gone and the rear exhaust pieces are missing past the cat. Other than that it's all there.

The car must be picked up with some sort of auto dolly because of the missing suspension. I'm about 30 minutes outside Washington DC. If you are interested or would like more info let me know. No Title. Taking offers. The car will be available for pickup in the next week or so. I am not parting this car out, take the whole thing or nothing, I need the room back and don't have time, sorry.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

stock air box, is it melted or saleable? if you start to part it i need a stock 951 air box.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The airbox didn't survive, sorry.

I really wish someone will save the parts off this car before I junk it. No room or time to part it out. It'll be a reall shame if I just throw all these goodies away.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'll buy the aluminum spare tire/rim if you still have it. Please advise condition and price.
Thanks, Gerald
Old 10-13-2006, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Sorry Gerald that's being used for my other project.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I'm putting togeather a set of that particular style spare (with the round holes) to use on my disc brake 356. I'll be glad to replace it with a later style but perfect aluminum inflatable spare plus pay the freight both ways and some "boot" if you will swap. Of course, you may be doing the same thing. Let me know.
Thanks,
Gerald
Old 10-13-2006, 12:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Um, yeah that sounds fine. I just went and checked and it's what you want. I've seen that done on another 356 and it looks great. The tire is not good but the wheel doesn't have a scratch on it. As long as the offset is the same that will be fine. Send me a PM with your info and we'll figure it out. Eric
Old 10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I am looking for a front engine oil cooler for a 89 944 Turbo. Can anyone help out?
Thanks,
Ronbo
Old 10-13-2006, 02:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Do you have the heat sheild that mounts on the oil filter housing?
87 944na - Old Daily Driver, now 944 CUP
03 Chevy Avalanche- Support Vehicle
70 Olds 442 W30 Conv- Gone but not forgotten
http://www.diazracing.com
adiaz@diazracing.com
Old 10-19-2006, 03:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

The car has been sold and not junked.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: