Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
JVC, Infinity, Alpine stereo stuff

Hey everyone,

This deck and 12 disk CD changer is currently in my 83. It is a nice unit (not a show system by any means, but nice all around system). Good condition. Has the 45x4 cassette deck, cd changer, and associated wiring and cable. At the risk of sounding somewhat vain, I am only selling it because the display is more yellow-green than amber, and that is what I would prefer at this time.

Pictures and additional factory info to follow. Price for system will be $100 will include being shipped anywhere in US/Canada. For $200, I will include an Alpine Flex5 Amp ( I think it is 300 watt, but I know it is a 5 channel). For $400, I will also throw in a set of Infinity Kappa 52.7's and a set of Infinity Kappa 62.7's. Again, this is not a audio show winner, but a very good system overall.

JVC info:

The CH-PK11 is JVC's CD Changer and Cassette Receiver package. This package includes the CHX11, the world's smallest 12-Disc CD Changer, and the KSFX11Cassette Deck w/ Changer Control. The Cassette Receiver has a 35 Watt X 4 Channel amplifier and a detachable control panel. The changer control section has direct disc select and random/repeat play modes.
12 Disc CD Changer (CHX11) with Anti-Vibration Full Floating Mechanism
1-bit Digital to Analog Converter
High Precision 3-beam Laser Pickup
Track Error Recovery System
Fast CD Access (6 seconds)

Last edited by SCWDP911; 11-17-2006 at 10:40 AM..
Old 11-17-2006, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
pictures

Forgot to say that I do not have an acutal mounting/installation kit for it for the 911. It does slide into the stock Blaupunkt area and stays pretty secure, but it needs trim piece, and teh proper mount to be perfect.

Thanks
Old 11-17-2006, 10:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: