Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 1983 N/A, "Iceshark" Light Kit, Fuchs, and more

I need to clear out the garage and have decided the 94 N/A must go along with all the extra stuff I was going to put on it. So the following is for sale:

1983 N/A - Clean, no rust(well a tiny spot on the rear near the porsche decal above the bumper, surface only), but needs firewall fixed at the clutch master cylinder area. Otherwise the car runs fine and drove well untill the firewall cracked. This is also why I do not want to continue working on it. The clutch and brake booster are already removed so the only brakes that work on the car right now are the emergency brakes. Everything can be re-connected fairly easily.

Iceshark full boat lighting kit. This includes the lighting kit as well as the supplemental kit. The stuff is still in the original boxes that were shipped to me. Cost was somewhere near 550.00 at the time. Do some searches either here or on rennlist for entire details. These are really a work of art.

16 inch fuchs from a 1978 911 Targa (the year might be slightly off as I bought these a while ago). 2 16 X 7 and 2 16 X 6 rims. Good shape. I had the old tires removed, but that is it.

Short shift kit - I think it was from Paragon, but cannot remember exactly. Never mounted.

Spare parts - Extra transmission but it is stuck in gear. Some other odds and ends as well.

$ 800.00 takes it all.

I am located in Plain City, Ohio which is a few miles outside of Columbus, Ohio. I do not wish to part this stuff out. If needed, the car will go to Good will for the tax right off. Basically, I am selling the light kit ( 300 ), the rims ( 400 ), the short shift kit ( 50 ) and the car comes with it ( 50 ).

I will try and take some picture in the next couple of days.

You can email me at wright_st@hotmail.com if interested.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Porsche Crest package

will take it all. do you need to move it right now.?

Phillip
Old 11-26-2006, 08:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

No. It is in my garage on car jacks. I would like to get it moved out soon (2 to 3 weeks at the latest). Send me an email at wright_st@hotmail.com and we can work out the details if this works for you.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

If something falls through and you end up selling things individually I would be interested in the light kit.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Below are some pictures I took this evening. Not the greatest, but the best my camera can do.

Iceshark Lighting Kit with supplemental kit (aka "full boat kit")

Short shift kit

16 X 7 Fuchs

16 X 6 Fuchs

Pictures of the car

And the cracked firewall in the master cylinder area.

As of now, philliporsche is the tentative buyer of all the above as I prefer not to part all of it out. If this changes I will notify those in the order in which people have contacted me through pm or email.

2 are on the waiting list for the lighting kit. Definitely a popular item.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

ive never heard of this lighting kit, what makes it so special, and what do they look like lit/unlit?
1986 951 camo (drift pig 3.0)
1983 944 green (the bean! / daily driver)
Old 11-27-2006, 08:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Email sent.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

These kits are used to upgrade the wiring for the headlights as well as the positive and negative wiring from the battery. The stock wiring was not entirely adequate for decent lighting. Plus the wiring is now almost 20 years. Dan Wray (Iceshark) started making these kits a while ago. However, he passed away last year I believe. I bought my kit about 2 years ago while my house was being built. I was planning on upgrading my 944 and this seemd like a good idea for many reasons with safety being the main issue. There is another kit out there made by Rennbay. It is similar to the one above. Below is the link.

http://www.rennbay.com/lighting-c-58.html

Search either here on Pelican or Rennlist for more information such as testimonials on the light upgrades.

The green boxes are E-Code Cibie lenses with a Narva bulb in them. The small Narva boxes are an extra set of bulbs. The white transpo box is a voltage regulator for the alternator.

There are many people who have updated to these kits (plus the Rennbay one as well). Although I do not know if anyone has done a comparison of the two. The pictures above do not do justice to the work Dan did on these.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Did you get my email? No rush, just checking.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Yes, I did get it and sent a respone There are a couple of people already waiting on the light kit if my deal falls through. But I still prefer to sell it all at once.

Steve
Old 11-28-2006, 06:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Sorry, but I didn't get a response. Could you please send it to kseeley@gmail.com. I would like everything.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Reply sent. Sorry I got your post confused with another post. My apologies.

Steve
Old 11-28-2006, 06:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Garage
Will you take $600 for everything including shipping?
Steve Ed
Old 11-28-2006, 10:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Everything is sold to philliporsche. I have a couple of people who have already spoken for everything if the deal falls through. I will contact them via pm or email if that is the case. Thanks for the interest.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Porsche Crest Car and Parts

Hello to Everyone who has been inquiring about the car and the parts. I really have no plans on parting anything out and bought the whole package because I wanted everything in it.
I want to thank everyone for the offers but also confirm that I'm not parting with anything.

Thanks again

Phillip Attean

philliporsche
Old 11-29-2006, 09:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: