Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
A.K.A. GOB Bluth

944/951 Fuchs for sale

FOR SALE: REAL FUCHS WHEELS for early 944 and early 944 Turbo:

I bought these last year for $2750. These are NOT the regular street setup, but rather the setup used on the factory 1986 944 Turbo Cup cars. The fronts are the 16x8's with the 951 part number. These wheels were originally optional on the REAR of the 1986 944 Turbo and are as rare as hen's teeth... The rears are 16x9's that were originally used on the rear of the 3.3L 911 Turbo.

So just to be clear, these are NOT the normal 16x7's and 8's that were optional in 1986 - these are 8's and 9's. Very cool looking, and they bolt up to a 1986 or earlier 944 or 951 without spacers. The offset is perfect and they look and perform beautifully.

They will NOT fit on ABS-equipped 944's or 951's.

These are actual Fuchs - not replicas - and they have the traditional polished lip and black-painted centers. They have never been damaged or repaired in any way, and the overall condition is very, very nice. The black paint has gone maybe a shade flat on a couple of them, but nothing major. If you're anal about perfection, you could respray the centers yourself with no problem, but if you're not, they will look great as-is.

They have good tires mounted on them - 225/50-16's on the front and 245/45-16 on the rear. Continental ContiSportContacts. All four have more than half tread left. These wheels are on my car now, and they look great and perform beautifully.

I have attached some pictures. I don't have any pics of the wheels themselves, but I will take some this week and send them to anyone interested. But I have attached some pictures of the wheels on my car, and also a factory picture of the 1986 Cup car with this setup installed. The stone gray car is mine, and the red car is the 1986 factory Cup car.

I'm asking $2500 for the set, plus shipping. If you want to contact me directly, you can call me at (704) 351 2087. My name is Paul. I may split the set, but I'd rather sell them all together because I need the money from these to purchase my new wheels, and I'd rather just sell them together...
Old 01-05-2007, 09:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Very nice! If I had an earlier model, I would be very interested.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: