Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 993 Brake Setup

What I have for sale is a complete 993 brake set, a great upgrade for the 944. This set includes cross-drilled 993 rotors (12" front, 11.8" rear), Brembo 4 piston calipers w/pads (front and rear), and adapters. These are NOT 993 TURBO brakes.

I cleaned off the calipers with a soft sponge and some dish detergent, and they look pretty good. The front right caliper clear coat film did start to peel off. It isn't as bad as it looks in the picture (because of the flash), but it is noticable close up. The only other "flaw" or "defect" is a little chip on the edge of the rear right rotor. I don't believe this will affect the rotor's performance. I washed the rotors off with just water, to get any surface dirt/rust off and dried them off with a towel afterwards. They look pretty good as far as the rust goes, needing only a few good hard stops to polish the surfaces back up and they should be fine. There isn't a lip on any of the rotors, so they don't need to be turned.

993 Brakes

Caliper Set

Front Right Clear Coat Defect

Rear Right Rotor Chip

Front Left Caliper Bottom

Front Right Caliper Bottom

Rear Left Caliper Bottom

Rear Right Caliper Bottom

You can reach me at ghostcloak@gmail.com
I'm located in Raleigh, NC.

Asking: $1,200

Last edited by ghostcloak; 03-02-2007 at 04:48 PM..
Old 02-21-2007, 12:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

bttt
Old 03-02-2007, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: