Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 924/944/968 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: Suspension and Wheels

(2) Koni yellow adjustable shocks with ground control camber/caster plates with ground control coilover springs 300lb/ft spring rate for the front. (2) Koni Yellow adjustable shocks for the rear. Assembled with strut casings, asking for $950. I have a set of weltmeister 250lb auto-x springs for the front as well. I'll let those go for $100. I have a set of (4) cookie cutters 15X7 with 23mm offset, and a staggered set of (2) 16X7 (2) 16X8 fuch replicas for sale as well.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Are the fronts DA? Are the front springs Eibach and what is the length? Are rears adjusted by removing and collapsing and rotating the body?
Old 02-26-2007, 04:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Pictures?
Old 02-26-2007, 06:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Front and rears are 4 way damper adjustable. Rears are adjusted. The front springs are eibach and I'm not sure of the length. I do know that ground control will get you whatever springs you want to fit their coilovers for very cheap. I can't get any pictures for you because this is the setup that is currently on my car, i've only ever driven the car twice with this setup and now the engine is dead so this is basically a new suspension. Looking to redo everything now that the car is gonna have to be taken apart. As soon as I do i'll get the pictures.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

How much for the replicas? Polished or original finish?
Tires? Where are you located?
Thanks
tom
Old 02-27-2007, 01:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

500 for the replicas with good tires. Polished finish. I'm in houston.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

So is it this set up here Ground Control

or is it set up on the stock strut housings?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

stock strut housings, its not a complete strut type coilover setup, It's coilover springs and struts. All the parts are from Ground Control though.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: